DAR April 17th @ The MADHATTER DC 6:30 Lucky Strike Afterwards.... ARE YOU STILL DOWN!?

Whats in Delaware?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

folks really trying to bowl or just goin to kick it? i've never been to this lucky strike place...is it by that big movie theater that has the big %%* escalator?

Stop being a debbie downer and come bowl woman

Lucky Strike is just something to do after..

I plan on bowling and kickin some %%#

Better put your game face on..

i was asking cuz i wasn't sure...no debby downer here...i thought people went there to just hang out
ohwell.gif

i'm nice in bowling...overseas on base there is nothing to do but bowl...had my own ball with my name on it and everything
pimp.gif

Lol, Nah I'm tryna bowl.... havent bowled in about a year tho
ohwell.gif

I'll make sure to be at madhatter...can't go to Lucky Strikes tho cause of some things that happened last time I went
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes of hazel wrote:

Hell with it.

I'm going up to Delaware in the a.m.

Who's rolling?

Chip in on tolls/gas...

Wait you going to THAT "spot" you always mentioned.......

* checks bank account*

If so.....

Let me know your move.

Every time I ride with one of you dudes and try to offer up a dollar for the ride cats stay refusing  
laugh.gif

Let me know though.
smokin.gif

^
Since wife hitting the streets I'm gone like 'Ye.

Plot is same as usual.

I'll hit the crew via text. But I'm leaving from RIC around 7 am. Won't be back until late that night, if you up to be gone all day...

you right i am talking rather recklessly. i digress and will go back to work. enjoy.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I'm down for the Women Vs Men Game

Solewoman Talkin too much trash
smh.gif

Sooooooooo we are doing this Guy Vs. Girls thing in Bowling?
This should be interesting...

So what's the full itinerary for tomorrow?

You all have a private room set up at the Madhatter for 6:30 tomorrow night. The reservation is under D.A.R.

wanna the homies came through with caps tickets at the last minute... couldnt turn that down
pimp.gif

might catch up with yall at LS though...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"CharmCityKid,"

Hit me if you serious.

Wife hit me with the okie-doke "You going out of town, so I am too" jazz, so it looks like I'll be driving the gas-guzzler if the car I wanted ain't available on Saturday to rent.

DK, I don't mind scooping and dropping you off either if needed.

It's whatever.

oh, i'm serious. i just talked to dev. i can't go all OT w/ yall, but i'll be meeting up with yall on the way back.

*EDIT*
anybody looking for some shoes??
nerd.gif
got some royal foams sz 11 DS and sz 10.5 VNDS. if anyone is interested, lemme know & i'll bring em with me...

See y'all at Lucky Strikes most likely... SOMEONE
nerd.gif
didn't want to go to Mad Hatter, I'll keep to myself why

Last night was mad cool. It was good seeing the faces behind the names and meeting a majority of ya'll for the first time. My bad about the age, problem shall be fixed by next Sunday.
eyes.gif
Shoutout to the dude that hooked up the room at MadHatters too. See ya'll at the next DAR in Rockville...

Back
Top Bottom