DAR April 17th @ The MADHATTER DC 6:30 Lucky Strike Afterwards.... ARE YOU STILL DOWN!?

First and foremost, BIG shot out to mhtcjt37 and his FAM for hooking us up.

It was nice meeting everyone.

Kev, Dev, DK it was good linkin up w/ ya'll bammas. It was a all day trip and I aint even feel time go by.

Ya'll are good money in my book.

PS. next time I head up dat way have my 1/2 and 1/2 ready G and one of those "samiches" Kev had.

BURR!!!

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Glad to hear all went well, hopefully I can make the event next time.

Big ups to you homie, and your fam. We might have to make this the spot from now on.

The cornbread, tea, and burger was on point. We are going to have to make the next one when you are home, so you can meet everybody.

You'll never have to pay full price or get in line for another shoe, unless YOU want to.  All I ask is to hit me up atleast a couple weeks in advance.  With everything being on here way before launch dates, that shouldn't be TOO much to expect.  But................................................
eyes.gif
at others. 

And that's my word.

Sincere thanks for you and your family's generosity.  I thought it was the mid-80s all over again.  If we can make this the "destination" the next few times, cool.

[Kevin Hart] "Real (clap) Talk (clap)" I ain't had this much fun in a full 24 hour period since the day/night I graduated from high school.

I left this joint at 6 am, got home at 5 am.  We shut Strike down after all y'all left after y'all game.

"jahsondc" you already know what it is homes.  Anytime I'm in the city, I'll hit you.

Good seeing everyone.

"ROCKDEEP" aka "Niketalk Legend", where is "GMILLS" JORDANS HE WAS PROMISED AT YOUR HOUSE FAM, ABOUT 3 SUMMERS AGO?!??!?!?!??!

i had mad fun yesterday, good seeing everybody again and seeing new faces.

I was some trash at bowling yesterday.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"ROCKDEEP" aka "Niketalk Legend", where is "GMILLS" JORDANS HE WAS PROMISED AT YOUR HOUSE FAM, ABOUT 3 SUMMERS AGO?!??!?!?!??!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good times, as usual. Nice seeing everyone yesterday. Everybody cool in my book.
Extra shutout for dude who hooked everything up at Madhatters.
Looking forward to the next joint

like everyone said, much thanks to mhtcjt37 for hooking us up w/ the spot. ur fam showed us much love and please forward our thanks to them, the hospitality was def. appreciated!
pimp.gif
i think it's safe to say there is a common consensus that the madhatter should be the new permanent home of the dar (if possible). shouts out to every1 who showed up. def. good times, good convo, kev & dev actin a damn fool.
laugh.gif

jahson & renzo yall know what the biz is.
smokin.gif

oh yeah, & extra special shouts to the ladies who showed up to break the monotony a little.
wink.gif

You'll never have to pay full price or get in line for another shoe, unless YOU want to.  All I ask is to hit me up atleast a couple weeks in advance.  With everything being on here way before launch dates, that shouldn't be TOO much to expect.  But................................................
eyes.gif
at others. 

And that's my word.

Sincere thanks for you and your family's generosity.  I thought it was the mid-80s all over again.  If we can make this the "destination" the next few times, cool.

[Kevin Hart] "Real (clap) Talk (clap)" I ain't had this much fun in a full 24 hour period since the day/night I graduated from high school.

I left this joint at 6 am, got home at 5 am.  We shut Strike down after all y'all left after y'all game.

"jahsondc" you already know what it is homes.  Anytime I'm in the city, I'll hit you.

Good seeing everyone.

I may take you up on that in the future, thanks for the generosity
pimp.gif

And the Madhatter will always be happy to have any of you guys  and the DAR in the future.

shout out all y'all bammas that was in attendance! i hope y'all aint have Dev CRYING at the bowling alley...lol
shout out to michael too yo, that spot was official, y'all aint even see how crazy it was when me, Charm, & Jah left yo...%##%$!%%!%+ EVERYWHERE!
pimp.gif

*edit* wow s n o w b u n n i e s is censorship material now???
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

devin got his #@$ whopped at the bowling ally just so everyone knows. a win is a win. what happened to everyone else?

but it was great finally putting faces to screen names. everyone was real cool and super nice. even though i showed up super late. sorry lol. oh and who left that vodka and oj? i accidentally drank it and i havent been the same ever since
frown.gif
the chick is in pain.

thank you to the young man who got the restaurant for us. even though i didnt get to enjoy any of the food. i appreciate what you did for the group.

next time we have to do something so the youngins can participate in all activities.
smile.gif

same as everyone already said...thanks to homie and his parents that hooked up the spot
pimp.gif

spot was jumping by the time i left...felt underdressed...

i met alot more of ya'll then last time...

my fault on the bowling...i got mad tired and just sat there till 11:something...

shout out to the folks that were at chipotle when the DAR was at a restaurant
indifferent.gif
maybe next time guys...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

indifferent.gif
maybe next time guys...
Whatwhhaaaawhaaaaaa? 
laugh.gif
Please explain.  I'm lost. 

Pick up for the youngin' for next year.  O.G.s.  Joints actually made out of foam material. 
Couldn't pass them up for the price.  Especially since JB wants $45 for an INFANT shoe now!
smh.gif

I may take you up on that in the future 
Man, after that post you made about the Space Jams in Nova... psht.

"SoleWoman," you are extremely attractive.  I don't know why I was expecting "Baby D" to come through the door.  Ok.  Got that out my system.

Only en-route to one of our a meet-ups would a bamma get a WARNING TICKET from CAMPUS POLICE
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
maybe next time guys...
Whatwhhaaaawhaaaaaa? 
laugh.gif
Please explain.  I'm lost. 

hkd ramz and i'm assuming webnerd were suppose to come but told me they were at chipotle and didnt want to come to a restaurant after they already ate even tho they told me this at like 9 when we were still sitting there and they had plenty of time to eat...then they missed the train and folks were leaving then...

laugh.gif

next time guys...next time

indifferent.gif
maybe next time guys...

hkd ramz and i'm assuming webnerd were suppose to come but told me they were at chipotle and didnt want to come to a restaurant after they already ate even tho they told me this at like 9 when we were still sitting there and they had plenty of time to eat...then they missed the train and folks were leaving then...

9isa5u.jpg

So happy hour drinks price all night wasn't good enough?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

shout out all y'all bammas that was in attendance! i hope y'all aint have Dev CRYING at the bowling alley...lol

devin got his #@$ whopped at the bowling ally just so everyone knows. a win is a win.

Only en-route to one of our a meet-ups would a bamma get a WARNING TICKET from CAMPUS POLICE.

elea9i.gif

who left that vodka and oj? i accidentally drank it and i havent been the same ever since the chick is in pain.

Accident My !!#.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

indifferent.gif
maybe next time guys...

hkd ramz and i'm assuming webnerd were suppose to come but told me they were at chipotle and didnt want to come to a restaurant after they already ate even tho they told me this at like 9 when we were still sitting there and they had plenty of time to eat...then they missed the train and folks were leaving then...

9isa5u.jpg

So happy hour drinks price all night wasn't good enough?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

FOR THE RECORD
I thought the plan was to go to the D.A.R. (Mad Hatter & Bowling) 

SOMEONE 
nerd.gif
 said "I don't go to a restaurant and not eat, I just don't do it. I don't want to sit around while everyone else is laughing it up and eating when I'm not going to eat" I told her the food wasn't the purpose, but socializing was, but thats not what she wanted to do.
eyes.gif
 She told me to go to meet ya'll and she'll go to the mall, but I wasn't leaving her so instead of fighting with her we went to Wheaton Mall (when we were already in Dupont Circle for something else) to buy somethings. We got to Gallery Place around 9 and thats when we hit up Sheena. We tried to get to Dupont in time, but we just missed the train. Don't Fault HKD, we didn't have our plans in order...

I'll be damned if I miss the next one... Since I didn't go to the last two because someone else didn't want to go (2 different people each time...)

"RamZs8906"

Haven't you been to one of these joints before?

It ain't the typical ISS meet-up jo.

You had me and "Harm" being Uncle Elroy and Pops on one side...

"Charm" and "Renz" and "Sha" getting their Cornwell West on the other side...

While a celebrity gigglin' about having the best job in the world and getting DS Jordan Brand "wipe me downs" (DS shoes can't be considered "hand me downs", LOL)...

While the playoff were playing in the background... AFTER we all ate.

WE HAD THE ENTIRE TOP FLOOR TO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSS.

And everyone didn't eat, i.e. "SoleWoman".

So I don't get the jazz you screaming, but do you.

Ain't no way I'm making an attempt to be somewhere, its going on, and I'm not there.

But that's just me...

Hope that Chip was decent.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

eyes of Hazel- you didnt know...? I got all the bootleg snacks. lol jk. but thank you.

devin...pull your skirt down. you sore loser. thats why you didnt want to put the title up because if you did you would back using that bmw (bus, metro, or walking) you probably need that title taken away, anyways with your no driving self. how do you get a warning on a college campus smh. I feel sorry for the drivers of west bmore. and never would i drink that mess intentionally.

sucks the others couldnt make it.

Back
Top Bottom