Darko tips jump ball into his own basket.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

People make a huge deal out of this, way bigger than it is.. You haven't been to the Balkans. The insults there aren't as mellow. "I +!#@ your mother" basically means "To hell with you".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

People make a huge deal out of this, way bigger than it is.. You haven't been to the Balkans. The insults there aren't as mellow. "I +!#@ your mother" basically means "To hell with you".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Whose basket would that be?�
nerd.gif

Random, but Darko related
laugh.gif
That waterboy looks like 50 Tyson. Had this been in Minnesota I would've felt more confident about this

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Whose basket would that be?�
nerd.gif

Random, but Darko related
laugh.gif
That waterboy looks like 50 Tyson. Had this been in Minnesota I would've felt more confident about this

Dude on the right of Darko threw up that hand gesture like "You just seen this *%@%+ rip his jersey?" and they said "Who?" and he threw that subtle motion.

Dude on the right of Darko threw up that hand gesture like "You just seen this *%@%+ rip his jersey?" and they said "Who?" and he threw that subtle motion.

Originally Posted by Marvel Man X

Greg Buckner, but trust he ain't scared of Darko, dude would %!%# Darko up if it came down to it.

But I wonder, is Darko still a bust? Like obviously being that he was drafted # 2, and 6 players from that draft have played in an All Star game, it would appear so. But 3 or 4 teams removed from being drafted, I think he's doing decent for Minnesota. They didn't draft him so obviously they couldn't care less. I still don't see how Kahn let himself be bullied, ultimatumed into giving him 20million, but I'd say he's worth it thus far for them.

Originally Posted by Marvel Man X

Greg Buckner, but trust he ain't scared of Darko, dude would %!%# Darko up if it came down to it.

But I wonder, is Darko still a bust? Like obviously being that he was drafted # 2, and 6 players from that draft have played in an All Star game, it would appear so. But 3 or 4 teams removed from being drafted, I think he's doing decent for Minnesota. They didn't draft him so obviously they couldn't care less. I still don't see how Kahn let himself be bullied, ultimatumed into giving him 20million, but I'd say he's worth it thus far for them.

Back
Top Bottom