Date advice! (tonight)

So I was joking around with this chick and told her to take me out on a date, then she said we can out together. Where should I take her (we both just turned21)...I never go on formal dates so I don't know whats a good spot or if chicks in my age range (19-24) are big on dates. Ideas? So far I have:
A Bar
TGI Fridays

bar sounds coo then invite her to ur crib for coffee after
wink.gif

do something fun...bowling, mini golf something that can carry the date if you have nothing in common

she has to pick up her mom @ the airport at 9 so we gotta do something before 9...Imma go out after so the time aint too bad.

you told her for her to take you out, let her plan it and then pay for it
laugh.gif

For me personally I wouldnt do a resturant, I would do a quick bite then something active like a fair, bowling, tennis, arcade, something like that. Cuz ifyour both doing an activity it opens up for more body contact.

I think im liking the idea of the mini golf or bowling...I like doing active stuff, it'll open up so I can touch her more and stuff

I don't know where you live, but since it is an early date, take her to the coast and have a sunset dinner and drink at a small local joint over lookingthe water. If it was later, a small lounge would be a good place. If you are running a budget, your TGIF idea is good; me and the wife used to go there fordrinks when we were dating.

Originally Posted by and1play5

I think im liking the idea of the mini golf or bowling...I like doing active stuff, it'll open up so I can touch her more and stuff
then when u have an opening whip it out....
roll.gif
juss playin...unless tha mood is right

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

do something fun...bowling, mini golf something that can carry the date if you have nothing in common
On a Friday night????
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
what's so funny?
Yeah I'd say bowling or a low-key lounge, bar....or a bowling spot with a bar in it
laugh.gif

On a Friday night????
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
what's so funny?
Yea, go to TGIF's and then bowling. If u have a Dave and Busters in ya city or somethin of the sorts, take her there. Fun and jokes willloosen a woman up, unless she stuck up

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

On a Friday night????
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
what's so funny?
Yea, go to TGIF's and then bowling. If u have a Dave and Busters in ya city or somethin of the sorts, take her there. Fun and jokes will loosen a woman up, unless she stuck up

That is a good way to test it. And if she is- cut her loose. Bowling is a good idea as well.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by and1play5

she has to pick up her mom @ the airport at 9 so we gotta do something before 9...Imma go out after so the time aint too bad.
She hit you with the fake time constraint. Get a couple drinks in her and see how she acts when 9 comes around.

Back
Top Bottom