Date advice! (tonight)

also if you go to a place that has games such as mini golf or bowling... let her win.
glasses.gif

open doors for her, be a gentlemen.

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Originally Posted by and1play5

she has to pick up her mom @ the airport at 9 so we gotta do something before 9...Imma go out after so the time aint too bad.
She hit you with the fake time constraint. Get a couple drinks in her and see how she acts when 9 comes around.
indeed.
if 9 rolls around and she's having a blast with you... she'll be able to find someone else to "pick up her mom"

naw dude dont take her to no bar or lounge...go to the movies or get some grub never take a chick you just met to a bar

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the "whip it out" and "mcdonalds ftw" suggestions
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No joke one of my friends took this girl, after they saw a movie, and bought a 20 piece mcnuggets and split it for dinner.� He did get 2 drinksthough.� We were straight dying when he told us the story.� But it was some hoodrat chick so he beat that night anyway.� But man, we were in tears when he toldus the story.

wow @ bowling, etc.

yeah maybe if you dont want to get laid.

get some drinks. hit a bar or club or a house party even, depending on the vibe.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

naw dude dont take her to no bar or lounge...go to the movies or get some grub never take a chick you just met to a bar
Wrong! Dont ever take a chick to the movies on the first date. Not only is it the most cliche thing to do and probably where every other guy takesher, but how are you going to run game with 2 hour pause between you guys? And then she's gonna hit you with the "I gotta go before 9" and beforeyou know it it's a wrap. And she has nothing to remmeber you by except some wack movie.

Nothing wrong with taking a girl to a nice bar/lounge on the first date. Preferably one she hasn't been to yet. Have a couple of them handy and bounce toas many spots as you can. They don't all have to be bars but a chick feels more comfortable with you when she feels she's been every where with you.

During the conversation, hype up something you have at home. Don't brag, but have something cool and unique. Photos from a vacation, new recipe for anamazing smoothie. Anything to have an excuse to go home without it being sexual. Once she's there it's all you but if the vibe is right it's gameover.

TGI fridays is a bit too safe imo.

better off going to a local restuarant that serves good grub and just kick it.

will give you time to talk etc with no pressure.

whatever you do dont go cinema.

Originally Posted by eight2one

bar!!! not one of those crappy ones either.
yo fam, whats a good restaurant spot in ann arbor, on campus I got a date wit this chick next fri(not arielle) and I'm really not tryna takethis chick to loud #*@ bdubs.

Seriously, a movie is like suicide. It kills everything, even if it's a good movie.

2 hours of silence, or arm around a shoulder= YNS

no bar/club/fridays take her to a lounge it has bar so you can get wasted but at the same time you can talk and work on getting in the panty draws..

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

Originally Posted by eight2one

bar!!! not one of those crappy ones either.
yo fam, whats a good restaurant spot in ann arbor, on campus I got a date wit this chick next fri(not arielle) and I'm really not tryna take this chick to loud #*@ bdubs.

its not on campus, but its downtown, I would recommend BD's Mongolian bbq....just dont bust out a gift certificate on the first date like i did
embarassed.gif
...my dad clowned me even tho he was one that gave me that gift card!!! oncampus I would go with Panda Express in the union, lol naw, umm....bdubs is all i can think of....bout Chipolte to keep it under $20? or Noodles and Co.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the "whip it out" and "mcdonalds ftw" suggestions
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No joke one of my friends took this girl, after they saw a movie, and bought a 20 piece mcnuggets and split it for dinner.� He did get 2 drinks though.� We were straight dying when he told us the story.� But it was some hoodrat chick so he beat that night anyway.� But man, we were in tears when he told us the story.

Where was this?� Cuz my homie goes to school in Alabama and he told me something really similar to this... he said the food is real nasty on campus and most ofthe chicks don't have money to go off campus so they'll let you smash for a 10-piece McNugget... had me and my little brother DYING
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom