Dating a chick with 4 children? vol. RUTHLESS Records in here; Hubble Telescope of rack included

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

So I met this chick.  She's 30 years old. Very cool and very intelligent.  But she has 4 kids.  
What are your experiences as far as the tightness or looseness of women who have given birth to multiple children?

Edit: She got 3 baby daddy's

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

So I met this chick.  She's 30 years old. Very cool and very intelligent.  But she has 4 kids.  
What are your experiences as far as the tightness or looseness of women who have given birth to multiple children?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
perfect execution 

1233928590_citizen-kane-clapping.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

talmbout rack included
ohwell.gif
this look like surveillance footage

anywho, just smang it and see...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But for real, son. 3 baby daddies? One is debatable, but 3??? C'mon son.

3???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lolwat. dont forget to leave one in there once youre done with her, so the next dude can have 5 kids to take care of.

Cant imagine how nervous you felt as you pretended to text while taking that awful picture.

OP took a pic with a potato doe.. cmon son.. just ask her for some damb pics
laugh.gif

smang and find out

roll.gif
@ the pic.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Very intelligent with 4 babies and 3 BD's.

This is a hit and run situation. Wrap it up. Don't be BD #4. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom