Dating older people FTL or FTW?

FTW
pimp.gif

Well, a woman's sexual prime is around 30 or so, and a man's prime is in his 20s.

From experiences, I say FTW, but don't try to wife her. Too many differences.

Smashing though, go for it.

Originally Posted by dreaface

my mom told me to start dating older guys...cas younger guys arnt ready for serious relationships. Dont know how true that is tho...

Momma knows best

if they're older and screw around like that chances are they are worn down where it matters. get younger girls while you have the chance.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Its my goal to tap a MILF or an older woman, idk why, but just some crazied fantasy I got

Younger is a Win Win tho
pimp.gif
my current peice is young, like dime peice tight, I feel spoiled
frown.gif
laugh.gif

do rappers talk like him or does he talk like rappers

chicken or the egg thing

From experience.....just member that you aren't picking out them. Cougars are on the hunt loooonngg before you even lay eyes on her. I was 22 she was 40.Bar room cougars know whats up and mostly aren't trying to walk down the aisle with a young dude they met at a bar.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

From experience.....just member that you aren't picking out them. Cougars are on the hunt loooonngg before you even lay eyes on her. I was 22 she was 40. Bar room cougars know whats up and mostly aren't trying to walk down the aisle with a young dude they met at a bar.
that I can agree on... I can't imagine how to begin explainin that to anybody

all my ex's are older.. it was pure coincidence, I didn't go looking for it. It was fine.. slightly older women are a little more "stable"imo..

I didnt really think of it until my Uni years.. but older women are usually more mature, they're focused in life.. its great to be around peoplelike that..

Having said that, there are many things to consider right. Family upbringing, morals, values and friends etc.. these factors all shape a persons attitudes etc.

Back
Top Bottom