Dave Chappelle Netflix Specials

Which Special Did You Like The Most?

• The Age of Spin

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Deep in the Heart of Texas

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
I thought Katt's standup was funny. Pretty much Katt doing Katt, if you liked anything of his prior, no reason you wouldn't like this.

:lol: This was pretty funny.

Can't say at all it was better than the last 4 Dave specials. Maybe one of them.

They got the same subject matter just different delivery and focus.

Nothing new here.

most good comedy is over the same subjects tho

people kinda rewrote history after chappelle show, dave prolly has the best personality and somewhat unorthodox way of structuring jokes but his standups were always good to great

he’s among the greatest cause we know what he can do and he’s likable but I’d def put che’s last special over dave’s last four

dave can come up with jokes the quickest and his show is really the funniest thing he’s done

che’s special and patrices elephant in the room prolly the 2 funniest specials I’ve seen in the last few years

don’t get me confused tho, dave is hilarious

I'm just saying I had just watched the last 2 Dave specials and then Che's.