"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

But again you said Archangel isn't essential even in that storyline? Others could easily take his place? Movie is still about Apocalypse, isn't it? He is the central point? The main antagonist?

That's like saying they can't make a Batman movie w/o Robin because Robin is your favorite in the Bat-Family.

And nah, someone called you out on not wanting to be associated with comic book fans and then afterwards you admitted you weren't a comic book fan. You also admitted to not reading any books on several characters that you know very little about to a point that you really never even read any of their books.

I have no doubt you're an XMen fan, you've said that countless of times and really that was also the discussion back then, you really know nothing about others outside of XMen but hate them still.

Last edited:
:lol: I said I wasnt a comic book fan sarcastically because I don't care to be grouped with comic book fans. Are you sure you dont need me to spell out the sarcasm for you. I was basically saying "fine have it your way" me not being labeled a comic fan will not kill me. Just like sneakerhead it's a borderline embarrassing thing to be grouped as.

Yes I said I don't read books about certain characters. If I read a few issues and I don't like the character should I continue to read the book? I have already made my judgement on the series and the characters.

But I should've said a four horsemen movie wouldnt be done right without archangel. And I stand by that. But it should be obvious based on the post I was quoting

Last edited:
:lol: I said I wasnt a comic book fan sarcastically because I don't care to be grouped with comic book fans. Are you sure you dont need me to spell out the sarcasm for you. I was basically saying "fine have it your way" me not being labeled a comic fan will not kill me. Just like sneakerhead it's a borderline embarrassing thing to be grouped as.

Yes I said I don't read books about certain characters. If I read a few issues and I don't like the character should I continue to read the book? I have already made my judgement on the series and the characters.

Yeah because sarcasm is so easy to identify online right?

"I'm not a comic book fan"

Yeah that is easily readable as sarcasm right?

And I am not saying to continue reading books by characters you don't like but to have such blatant hate for them? And you fight for it like you are clinging to your life at times too. Then you'll say you're being sarcastic again like people could just easily tell when your language and tone is consistent through all your posts.

Sarcasm usually works or at least easier to tell if it is a huge reach and ludicrous and if you do not defend it to death.

Anyways, I am done. I'll just joint he herd for now.

WHY CANT MARVEL JUST GET XMEN BACK!!!!!

Last edited:
:smh:

:lol:

Nobody gives a **** about Archangel.

Now son is not a comic book fan sarcastically. He out here cosplaying with the rest of them.

Last edited:
A movie with Apocalypse and his horsemen will have to be dumbed down. The character development for each horseman cannot be instituted in a 1.5 hour movie - mix that with Apocalypse and each x-force member?

Apocalypse will be a big baddie - a world threat
Horsemen will be his henchmen
Thats all

It will basically be Silver Surfer in the FF4 movie

Here is a guy that basically needs a movie by himself for his characterization - his motivations his nobility hell even his powerset
It was impossible to do this in a "group" movie because the sheer limited time and money a film especially with the shared screen time.

which is why I don't expect much from the Age of Apocalypse film. Its just going to be a explosive blockbuster with a big bad and his little bad guys - and basically a team 1 vs team 2

don't even expect to hear the word - en sabah nur uttered in the film

I'm not accepting any Archangel slander, thats my dude and a top 10 x-men in my book.

It's too bad the braintrust at Fox wasted Angel in X3 (did he even do anything in the movie?). He should have debuted in First Class, lose his wings at the end of DoFP somehow, and have Apocalypse show his downfall into Archangel. It would have made for a great storyline....but i dream.

Last edited:
Sorry but he's one of the lamest X-Men out there. Thought Stan could do better just looking at the original 5. Son just gave him wings. Then decades later when ppl realize how lame dude is they spice him up by ruining the rich pretty boys life, cut his wings off, give him metal ones and paint him blue but honestly he only got somewhat interesting when he was evil. Then they start the pity party when he's good again for a few more decades where some other weird **** happens to him. Then he smashes a few chicks and goes evil again and now this new Angle is even lamer.

Angel has just always been lame to me. He's really best as a villain on his own like in Uncanny X-Force.

That's the thing about the X-Men a lot of them were only cool cuz they were apart of the team. Gambit was only really a thing in the 90s. I'll tell yall one thing if you think the Wolverine movies were bad then get ready for some Ghost Rider level of badness in a Gambit movie. Certain X-Men shouldn't get solo movies unless they already have a built in niche and established genre.

A Mr.sinister x Arch Angel movie would be dope. I hope Marvel gets some damn rights and just starts putting out villain movies.

A Mr.sinister x Arch Angel movie would be dope. I hope Marvel gets some damn rights and just starts putting out villain movies.

Honestly I am not sure if I would prefer X-Men with Marvel Studios or Sony. But I do wish Sony got it instead of Fox. The X-Men should have Avengers treatment with 2 movies coming out a year but I don't see that happening with Marvel Studios. If marvel would do at least 1 x-flick a year and not focus on wolverine I would want it with them.

Last edited:
X-Men would be Marvel's top priority if it was with them. It's their most known and most popular franchise by far. They would've led up to Apocalypse the same way they're leading up to Ultron, then they could've combined all the universes for Secret Wars and later Civil War too

X-Men would be Marvel's top priority if it was with them. It's their most known and most popular franchise by far. They would've led up to Apocalypse the same way they're leading up to Ultron, then they could've combined all the universes for Secret Wars and later Civil War too
Could u imagine civil war on the big screen :wow:

The way things are going X-Men will not be Marvel's most popular and known franchise. While the comics and cartoons at the time set up a bunch of generations that know it well it's just gonna take another decade of Avenger movies and Avenger related movies for them to be the top franchise. Plus you gotta keep in mind if Marvel does gets X-Men back it's not gonna be any time soon.

Don't say that. :smh:

I'm sure the movie the alleged pedo made will be just as great as if Marvel made it. I mean it cost as much as Avengers did...

Last edited:

Not anymore. I think Avengers is now their top selling franchise even amongst the comics (partially thanks to Bendis). If they got it back today, their priority will still be with the Avengers. And most people don't know about their blotched up rights. They will just assume its another ****** fox movie. I doubt it will be doing the guaranteed $600M that phase 2 has been putting up.
Could u imagine civil war on the big screen :wow:

That would be the dream

Singer got 185-200 mill for jack the giant slayer (from Wikipedia).. Avengers had a 220 mill budget

I'm willing to bet a dollar I can tell you exactly how this movie will play out.. Just saw the most recent trailer.. And thought about the cartoon version

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom