Dayton ,Ohio people

Damn Jason, you tryin' to get rid of some really nice stuff..Whats the deal bro?

getting rid of most everything..Look on craigslist now...got some mars on there 7/16 pack alot..and alot more not listed...hit me up on facebook jason madewell

Im trying to get rid of a bunch of stuff too..Tiff's DMP Militarys OG Obsidian XII OG Spizike..Hit up Hatchmo if interested or my facebook casey prewitt

What new Dayton?..Nobody has posted anything in a long time, so everyone tell me whats been going on..Any new pic ups to mention..Any new things to sell?..

I don't know how many cincy people check this, but I work at **!%+ Sproting Goods and the Kenwood store randomly got the 3's in today... O know most sneakerheads would never check there so it might be an easy black friday snag

What's up Dayton Cincinnati people I need some help on the Concord XIs. Let me know. By help I mean store not eBay or cl.

In Dayton, best shot will be the Dayton or Fairfield FINL. Rumor has it that they will have the most pairs. Close to 100. Midnight release I believe though.

Fairfield Commons! I never even thought about there. I just automatically say no when it comes to Dayton mall, shady staff since back in the day. Its like they pass it on from generation to generation. LOL!

Anyone have plans in the Cincy/Dayton area for the Concords?? Me & my boy are probably just trying Deveroes...called one location in cincy and he said they only got 7 pairs. They were very shady last year with the cool greys...employees hiding pairs in the back but we were lucky a higher up manager/regional manager was there and sniffed them out.

What's good NikeTalk, I didn't get the Concords because TNT Fashions are some shady individuals. I got there around 12:30 AM and was the seventh or eighth person in line. Their policy was two people at a time and can buy as many pairs. The dude who works there was first in line and bought all the pairs from size 11 to 13. What pissed me off was that I was informed that they order three pairs of size 10 and 10.5. One dude ahead of me picked up the 10.5 and the other dude in the grey hoodie told me he was going to try on the 10.5 and 10 to see which ones fit comfrontably and leave the other for me to buy. After he got his shoes, I went in with another guy who was getting size nine and some kids size shoes for his son. When the store manager said that he had four full size Concords, I asked him if he had size 10 or 10.5 and he said they're sold out. I was furious when he told me that he didnt have any size 10 and 10.5. I think the dude in the grey hoodie bought both the size 10 and 10.5. I wish they implemented a one per customer type of policy. I might as well go to plan B and search on eBay. I hope TNT Fashions doesn't pull that same crap on future releases like the AJ 10 Chicago and the Columbias next year. Happy sneaker hunting.

@ajmw20
you didn't get your pair? You might be referring to me, I was the one that had the list of names in my phone with everyone's sizes, and the one with the pine foams. The way everything showed with the sizes you should've had one because I was getting both a 10 and a 10.5. Then when I went in I asked the girl to make sure Davion didn't do anything crazy she said there were more 9.5, 10, & 10.5s so I assumed everything would end up the way it did in my phone.

PM me because I don't even want the 10.5 anymore after seeing them in my hand.

Are you Donzo? If so text me

Glad to see yall got pairs. My two pairs were locked down. However I was down at the TNT downtown. It wasnt too bad down there. I didnt cop because they didnt have my size (14-15), but I went with my boy. Im assuming yall were in Trotwood at Consumer Square. Sounds like the unlimited pairs was nuts.

Does TNT still carry Reebok Pumps?..I've been on the hunt for some good ole Pump it Ups and can't find any online..If anyone is familiar with tnt let me know or if you know of anywhere for me to cop some help me out if you dont mind..thanks guys

What's up Dayton? I'm just a newbie in the collector world but I have already scooped up some Black Cement IIIs, Cannons, Freegums, and working on getting some Concords. Just joined up here so I can build the network up a bit and get the latest info.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Does TNT still carry Reebok Pumps?..I've been on the hunt for some good ole Pump it Ups and can't find any online..If anyone is familiar with tnt let me know or if you know of anywhere for me to cop some help me out if you dont mind..thanks guys

Casey, dont know if I seen Pumps down there.  I cant recall seeing any.

Originally Posted by young dunny

anywhere in dayton or columbus that have the lebron cannons?

I had to pick mine up on-line, I looked all over and struck out.

Welcome CRH..Where you from/stay?..Post what you're looking for or interested in and the sizes and I'm sure we can help you out..

Hey all. I live in Beavercreek. Work at WPAFB. From Colorado and all over (I'm in the AF and my father is retired Army so we moved a lot). I just picked up a pair of Concords from NT. I'm hoping to get some Cement 4s when they release next month. Other than just picking up stuff I have been wanting for a while here and there. White Cement 3s, Black/Silver/Red 5s, might get some 14s depending on what colors release. I'll be sure to check here first and ask for help if there is something I am trying to find. Thanks all.

52zaep.jpg

Waiting for me when I got home. Love these.

Back
Top Bottom