Dayton ,Ohio people

Is Footaction down by the Dayton Mall? I find myself just hitting the same stores (FL, Champs, FNL) in Fairfield Commons. Guess I could hit FNL at the Greene too.

34tcoee.jpg

Look what the mailman dropped off today. Finally.

I'm struggling to find White Cements or True Blues, Size 11 for decent prices. Any ideas?

Anyone heading out to the malls today to try and pick up 10s? On-line last night was crazy. No luck here.

Anyone know any spots in Columbus/Dayton that still have the Chicago 10's? PM me, if you can! Thanks.

Things moving kind of slow in here. Guess folks are getting ready for the ASG releases. What are folks after, I will keep my eyes peeled.

Any stores in the DYT getting the Olympic pack?..I really want those Pippen's..

Yall are gonna hate me..I got Retro Black Cement 3's at an Orlando outlet last week for 129 bucks..

Actually Case, I am going to hate you lol... Good pick up nonetheless. I got my unborn son a pair from Nordstrom rack for $24.99. Does that count as a steal? lol

CJ, that absolutely counts as a steal..I'm not proud of this but I literally knocked over some Asian teenager and an almost took out an employee when I saw them sitting there..It was so worth it though

If you strike out on your pack, hit me up..I'm sellin' the vast majority of the collection..

I live in Dayton. I usually go to the malls around here, try online, or I drive over to HOH Easton to get shoes even tho I think they raffle pretty much everything now. These woooooonderful newcomers have turned me away from the malls and online is nearly impossible at times without one of those "bots" so I've been goin to Deveroes.

Monroe mall has the White/Red/Black Retro 5 for 139.99..You gotta get a wristband and show up between 9 and 10 on Saturday morning..If they have pairs left unclaimed by 10 then it's first come first serve..I got me a 10.5 wristband..

Just found this thread. I grew up in Dayton back in the day. I can remember cats getting jacked for there Jordan's back at the Salem Mall in '88. Back when they released the black and white color ways on the same day. (Up until the viii's I think...) Most wanted the blacks but if you got there too late, you had to settle for the whites. I can remember standing in Footlocker, with its wood paneling and big scoreboard above the register, glass cases with whatever the hottest shoe was in it and the sickest Starter jackets hanging up. Growing up in Dayton, you had to have a fresh pair and a Starter jacket or you gots no play.

Just found this thread. I grew up in Dayton back in the day. I can remember cats getting jacked for there Jordan's back at the Salem Mall in '88. Back when they released the black and white color ways on the same day. (Up until the viii's I think...) Most wanted the blacks but if you got there too late, you had to settle for the whites. I can remember standing in Footlocker, with its wood paneling and big scoreboard above the register, glass cases with whatever the hottest shoe was in it and the sickest Starter jackets hanging up. Growing up in Dayton, you had to have a fresh pair and a Starter jacket or you gots no play.

Good ole Salem mall!! Man I miss it!

Back
Top Bottom