Dayton ,Ohio people

haha case we need to talk i might have some bread for ya, but i actually need to sell some @$*@ too, got way to many jordans that i NEVER wear, usually stickto some beaters or am's these last few years, and gay dress shoes all week long lol

and i dunno hatch about servers or anything like that but the $$ shouldnt be a prob

I have been looking into somethings and vbulletin is $195 upfront with a small monthly charge, then we need a domain name thats like 12 dollars a year. I justneed to figure out the server +%##, also throw out some names for the site too.

What up guys.
Casekicks- get at me via pm with your doubles you have I might be interested
Hatchmo- Im all for an ohio forum, and you think you can help me out on the copper foamposites, where are you getting yours from?

yeah i will most likely get them from matt at corporate. Corpstat.blogspot.com

Just a heads up for everyone, i would pass on the varsity 6's next weekend since the infrared pack will be releasing this year.

I think Im going to go ahead and pull the trigger on these..I have a chance to get 1/2 cent's(silver) for 115 but they are a half size too big and the 6 isone of my faves..If that pack does drop in summer then that will give me plenty of time to save up the money..That way I'll have a pair of sixes to wear asbeaters and 2 og colors to save for down the road..

i seen the 6's this weekend at finishline at the fairfield mall...not bad that icey sole is awesome but i think ill be passing still

Hahaha im both i loved the bushwackers when i was a kid. Yeah im gonna pass on the 6s for now, i just picked up 2 pairs of the am1 QS from the outlets for37.97 each
pimp.gif

Which outlet did you get em from?..And please tell me it was local so I can get atleast 1 pair..

Naw it was outta new york they were doing price matches. Check the outlet thread, i got them from woodbury.

I got mine a week earlier from Kissimmee, FL for 49.99, came to like $60 w tax and shipping which is fine by me b/c smh at myself but I paid retail for a pairin Chicago on vaca this past summer when they first dropped.

yeah im glad i waited i almost pulled the trigger a month back on apair for 100. good thing i waited i got 2 pairs for 90 shipped. So, im still working on thiswhole website idea but i need some input about a server cause i dont know *%*@ about that stuff.

man im really not sure hatch im pretty much clueless when it comes to that !%$$ as well but i fully agree we need to figure something asap, instead of kickshiwe can call it kicksoh lol anyways just put the stars on these junts and figured id put em up in here for ya;lls input

a4n7o7.jpg

Hatch- IM still interested in the website, but I cant give any helping advise because I to know nothing about servers and such

JC5123- The stars look very nice, what did you use to attach them?

Nice work on the ID's JC..Makes me wish I actually had the Heiniken Dunks..I wonder why Nike has never retroes any of the classic sb's??..How sickwould it be to have a re-release of Tiff's, Unkles, Lucky's, and Supremes?..GET ON IT NIKE..

rune, they just iron on

case hahaha that would be crazy, dont be saying that to loud i think i can already see cats in line

I bet the Dayton Mall would be swamped if any of the silver box or early pink box stuff retroed..lol

I heard that alot of the 6's at the dayton mall are accounted for already..Im wondering if I should get to the mall before it opens or just wait and trylater in the day to go..I hate wakeing up early..

Back
Top Bottom