Dayton ,Ohio people

No I wasnt there, my wife was..She said thats the only sizes they had and a bunch of people were mad and left..So you might wanna try them and see if they gotanything left

Originally Posted by casekicks

^^Good luck Hatch..My wife went and waited for 4 hours at The Greene and when the employees showed up they told everyone that only 2 people at a time could come in..then they came back 30 minutes later and told the 40 people inline that they had 2 pairs of size 8 and 2 pairs of size 13 left and that was it..She got mad and asked for the corporate number and they gave her a sex hotline number..She came home crying..I feel so bad for her..Damn hypebeasts and resellers make it damn near impossible for anyone to get anything any more..I can't wait for the sneaker bubble to burst so it can go back to the way it use to be when you went and waited inline, they gave out numbers, you got your pair, and went home and got some sleep..Merry Christmas everyone in the DYT..
Damn, thats terrible! And I agree, this is exactly why I dont buy sneaks anymore. Hypebeast are ridiculous. No one does it for the love of thegame anymore. Ill just stick to Ranger boots, loafers, and oxfords....smh

omg that is frickin ridiculous, i had to work weds morn so i didnt even bother trying to go hunt a pair down, nor thurs either b/c im sure the malls were crazyw last min xmas shoppers. oh well w the crap quality that jordan puts out its almost a waste of money anyways. id rather spend my money on some quality oldermodels or some am1 ids. and im in full agreement im ready for it to go back to the old days of no lines and shoes sitting on shelves til im ready to go buythem

So now that Christmas is over what did everybody get?..I know theres a pick up post, but I'd like to know what my fellow Daytonians got..Post a pic or alist..I'll start..

-White/Red 12s
-Bo Jackson Retros
-Garnett Retros/Black colorway
-House coat
-2 Old Navy shirts
-2 hour tattoo session paid for
-Pair O' socks

case, damn bro you made out nice i seen your pickups in the thread

anyways nothing to serious for me

- calvin klein pea coat
-2 nikeid gift cards
-dress shirts for work
-cash

all in all i think im even after everything i spent for the fam
laugh.gif

have a safe and good new yr NT ill be tearing columbus up tomorrow night

JC, sounds like you got a pretty good haul yourself..And I too would like to wish everyone a happy and safe new years..Peace

Wish i got sneakers for christmas, but my girlfriend and family say i buy to many for myself haha. I did end up getting spacejams off Footaction.com, they arebeing shipped now, should be here on the 5th. Happy new years dayton NT'ers!

Hope everyone's new years was great..Went out to Oregon District last night and wore my '00 Retro V's and right after the ball dropped I lookeddown and saw that not 1, but both, of my shoes had blown out..Damn soles were crumblimg and everything but there was nothing I could do about it..Ended upgettin' mad and ripped the sole off of one and throwing it in the trash when I got home..So now I've had '00 V's, Infrared 6's, andConcorde 11's fall apart on me..I gotta start wearing all of my older stuff and breaking em instead of letting sit in boxes and getting all dried out..Wearkicks kids..lol..Peace out!!!

def sucks, ive had a pair of 01 3's crumble on me and i about cried hahaha, but yea i agree wear your shoes. i wish more ppl had this attitude.

^^They will after they've had an expensive pair of grail status kicks crumble on them..But atleast I got all of the pairs mentioned above several years agobefore the hypebeast craze kicked in..Paid less than 300 for each pair..Now you couldn't get any of em deadstock for less than 500..This will just get memotivated to replace them with other things that I've been wanting for years..Ima start saving right now..lol

Sorry for your release issues...

We had a smooth release of the Jordan XI at our shop, reserve went down on the Sat before.

33 out of 36 pairs were sold to the public.

Check our blog you see it in advance ask about it, no more waiting.

corpstat.blogspot.com

Hey guys. I've been on here a while, but finally started roaming the Regional boards.

I live in Cincy but went to Wright State for undergrad, so I still have a pretty good network in Dayton area.

Just wanted to introduce myself on here.

wsupjs- whats up man? I attended Wright St lol. Now I run corporate in cincinnati fall through.

Yessir. i kinda wanna start a local sneaker forum, it seems like everyone checks these sites, but locally its kinda hard to keep in touch and give the heads upto other people that you arn't good friends with ya know? if you guys are interested let me know and we can get to working on it.

^^im down to help a little hatch, although im pretty much a lurker most places and online sneaker shopping has ruined any chances of things ever being likethey used to for me
going to stores and driving to hunt down that pair hahaa plus w these hypebeast these days lets forget about it. anyways i know dayton has a few cats who knowand actually appreciate shoes and i think it would be cool to be able to help one another out w info etc etc...lets hear some more about it ppl

fab1122 (or matt i think, if remember right) still need to make the drive down to check you out. i know from reading scav b's blog every now and again youguys are good peeps,
you still got that blazer 89 in a 10.5 in store? ive been eyeing those and havent had a chance to see em in person

case, still debating the 6's as much as i love a og colorway im having a lot of trouble getting passed the suede and jb's quality issues, prob anotheri need to see first hand (but im sure by that time beast will have ate em up haha) whats the release date again? you like that mars blackmon spizike? just seenthose and almost immediately went to look at my mars 4's although i didnt take as good of care of em as i wish i would have

wsupjs, welcome to the dyt thread

and btw, my names john everyone.....dunno if we've ever been formally introduced
laugh.gif

Yeah im gonna talk to a few more people and maybe we can get something going. Check out the comparison video on tsg.com on the 6's. They look great to me,im definetly going to get a pair, they drop the 23rd. I would like to snag 2 pairs but i want those copper foams that come out the next week. JB is realllycoming out with good products in 2010, its going to be tough for me to get everything i want haha. I still havent picked up the cherry 12's and those aregrail status.

I have been doing some research and if we do a site we will need some donations lol, cause vBulletin is 195 dollars, then we need to purchase a domain, andthen rent server space. We also could do a free website, like proboards. But, then we would have to type websitename.proboards54.com or something like that. Ijust would rather have a legit site for ohio sneaker people so.. i have talked to a few of my friends and they are all down to put in a little money. I justreally need someone who knows alot about computers/servers type #%#* cause i have no clue about servers at all lol

That would be pretty sic..I'd be willing to contribute..Anybody know of someone who needs a DS DMP size 10.5?..Let me know..Thanks..

I hate messin' with ebay..Just rather unload it to someone locally so I can do a quick meet up..I've got 2 and I've only wore the un-ds'edpairs once each..I got so many things I can get rid of but it's hard to find people in the area that actually want to buy some stuff from me..

I agree..I mean I've got some really nice doubles that I know people would love to have, all deadstock too, but it seems like people around here wouldrather pay 175 for some 6rings than give me 225 for some Grape 5's..LOL..

Back
Top Bottom