DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

lol, dang talk about revivin' a thread back to life.......
quipe chique
bon chic bon genre
*shE-starz*
Team Negrodamus
test the 1st Lady's blackness.......she dares ya.​

Quote:
lol, dang talk about revivin' a thread back to life.......

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

" "
EST Today

^^ Whos that on ur avi?
^^Powerful.

I'm The Most Beautiful Boogie Man.
Albanian Sneakerhead from Kosova.
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

thats lord infamous AKA DJ Paul of three 6 mafia's brother... he is locked up right now on numerous drug/traffic/assult charges...

Where is the BUD
???​

^^^Hey...Lord Infamous and DJ Paul are 2 seperate people...you got it mixed up...they do look alike though...Lord's a whole different dude...but he ain't with HCP nowadays.

i said they are brothers... nothing about them being the same person... Last i heard lord was tryin to start a deal with II tone called black rain records... my sources arent that releiable though...

Where is the BUD
???​

"Vladimir," You work at Montgomery Mall? If so I've run into you and you are cool peeps.
"A heartless hand on my shoulder, A push and a it's over...But before I began,I was bored before I even began... -SPM

EAM RAVEN[/i]​

datz me yall...

name is drea..

hope yall like :smile:
"[/b]---If anyone has any J's size 6 or 6.5 kids... E-mail me @ XxLiLDrExX@aol.com oR IM me at XxLiLDrExX
Or if anyone needs any Jordanz in kidz or mens sizes just Holla @ me..---

shestayclean you go to southcounty dont you? lol you are probably the only shoehead other than that PAKI dude.

are u talkin to me streetbeat911???
"[/b]---If anyone has any J's size 6 or 6.5 kids... E-mail me @ XxLiLDrExX@aol.com oR IM me at XxLiLDrExX
Or if anyone needs any Jordanz in kidz or mens sizes just Holla @ me..---

Back
Top Bottom