DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

Man I did a double take on that comment. Funny but SO WRONG :smh:
nono.gif

Quote:
shestayclean you go to southcounty dont you? lol you are probably the only shoehead other than that PAKI dude.

yeaaa i DID go there...i been got kicked out of that wack @#%$...im at bryant now
size 5.5/6 heat get at me!!!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Foul... questionable behavior on the offfense...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I spit out my soda..........

Holy hot damn, that Lil N's tried to take a Sexy Man pose. SMFH

LOL, NAw I'm gonna let you live on that one............

But definitely a Flagrant Foul.................

:lol:
laugh.gif

Dude, I just got back to work. You're gonna have me bust a blood vessel in again laughing at that...................

You didn't have T.O.'d the dude for "Adding some flavor" to the post............. [/quote]

laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

[Kay Slay] DAMN! [Kay Slay]

Oh...

And Tabi Bonney is a STAR x 3...

You heard it here... which doesn't mean a damn thing, but...

I already told you, I'm getting calls in other cities on homeboy.

"Let the DJ..................get busy............"[/quote]
:pimp:
pimp.gif

[Father from Friday] "You ain't tell me @#%$! Get out on da pouch wit all dat damn noise..............!"

LOL, I did, N'. DJ's asking where get it so they can spin it. I just don't have it to download or get out. I need to holla at his peoples, get it crackin'.....................

Tabi has that easy Keith Murray flow to him; no effort, just delievering the goods... kid is bananas...

" "
EST Today

Once I saw bammas in NW last week walking up and down the block, saying "put it in the pocket" to themselves...

It reminded me back in the day, when everybody used to just sing "I'm Getting Ready... Ready" up and down the block to themselves...

Crazy.

When Hood approved, you got a foundation and everlasting support...

"202 raised me... 757/804 saved me."​

im sittin there tryin to get a good picture with the kicks on and the only way was to do a mirror picture and yall got h0m0 remarks...good sh*t but look at the kicks not my d*ck

AHAHAH.....no
" Just bought a zone
J's on my feet
I'm on that Patrone so get like me

lookin for OG WHATEVA

Aww helll naw this lil N' quotin' Yung Joc? :x
sick.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Dem likkle yout' dem fi gwan wrong!!![/quote]

Quote:
Dem likkle yout' dem fi gwan wrong!!!

LOL... i actually said that out loud while i was reading it and i still cant figure out what it means.... I got the
"gone wrong" part down though.

Yo.. lets respect the ladies.. I know some of you cats don't know what to do when you see a half way decent girl...

But Dude....Really

smv2.jpg

What were [/b] thinkin? I can't even begin to tell you the range of emotional laughter I went thru seeing that..and reading the aftermath of posts.

I hardly think anyone.. INCLUDING any gay or female NTers were looking at your package my man....

It looks like you trying to get a pic of your own Crack or something. You can't blame them.. you left yourself as open as your legs on that one slim.

Come on now. As innocent as that pic may have been intended to be.. Its teetering.........

I gotta check this thread more often. The comedic value has just risen ten fold.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Go to the top of this page...

Notice the change in "RUDOLPH1996's" sig...

By far the #1 funniest thing so far this month... :rofl:
roll.gif

"MyTSharp" won last month with the "COLD AS ICE" book cover... :rofl:
roll.gif

Damn, I love my "once in a blue moon" slow days in the Fall.

laugh.gif

"202 raised me... 757 / 804 saved me."​

Back
Top Bottom