DC/MD/VA POST YOUR PIC VOL.1

hahahahaha you old kermit the frog mixed with Pierre Edwards in "For Da Love of Money" lookin @#%$ booooooooooooy

I had the short hair pic of me & Zab on the 1st page....here is me with the cornrows 2 years ago....I just found this one tonight lol

face.jpg

=

big_eyes_1.jpg

damn i hope you guys are tight.otherwise this is a small area to throw a joke like that up on the board.called guy a spider-bat or whatever that thing is.
"We knew that hookshots are hard to block" Thomas,George Mason

Quote:
damn i hope you guys are tight.otherwise this is a small area to throw a joke like that up on the board.called guy a spider-bat or whatever that thing is.

Ah, my friend, you've never been to ******** then. Half them lil bastards from this area. And I know damn well my past fryings most definitely wouldn't have been said to my face.

Atleast a few were funny.

That one above was funny, but wrong.

LOL.

Damn.........i get it like that...........oh well aint no use in frying you........its pointless. Thanks mytmouse76

here is another pic to poke fun at.......... from the WDYWT June Edition (Sneaker Showcase)
wdyw.jpg

"I make this look good, you wasn't rocking it right!"
"They say its easier to find Bin Laden than the Mikes that I got on!"

Baggy Jeans + Send Helps = Dont Really go together...Start wearing white peoples jeans Half a Mil.
^^Powerful.

I'm The Most Beautiful Boogie Man.
Albanian Sneakerhead from Kosova.
a.k.a iLLbanianKid a.k.a Explosivo Yayo
AIM: ShpatSoYeah

^
What... You gonna tell him he looks "cute" when he considers your suggestion and posts a pic next time around?

:lol:
laugh.gif

"Da King Back................."

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Black people..stop wearing 4 XL TEES.

And outrageous baggy jeans.
^^Powerful.

So your say'n that only black people wear 4x tees and baggy pants. Man whats wrong with you. I bet you used wear them and now your embarr...Stereotype'n huh.

158594115.jpg

I'm watch'n you

HMAO!!!!!!!!

Greg, I've been locked into this stupid project, I got you tonite.

For real.............

Actually those jeans are not as baggy as they look. Im not really into those skin tight, baggy around the ankle jeans that you have to suck in your stomach to get something out your pocket.......
"I make this look good, you wasn't rocking it right!"
"They say its easier to find Bin Laden than the Mikes that I got on!"

You're a thug face it.
^^Powerful.

Back
Top Bottom