DC Metro Forum Golfers - Anyone? Anyone?

rockdeep

Banned
5,269
12
Joined Dec 28, 2002
What up folk?

Been talkin to The Ru lately about our affinity for golfing and it occurred to me why not ask who else up in this joint Golfs?

Meth?
Kev?
Scott?
Greg?

Even so, if anyone is actually in the immediate VA/DC/MD area near the beltway... maybe some of us can get a group of 4 on a few Fridays and get off early and hit the links.

I am not sure what everyone else's flexibility is like on Fridays.. but I only do half days at my Project sites if I'm in town.. so it's all good.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police
 
1,988
10
Joined Jul 4, 2006
Count me in.

I won't lie. I'm no good. But I enjoy the helI out of it.

Nothing's more relaxing.

Let's get it in.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com
 
223
10
Joined Feb 2, 2004
Been golfing for a few years now, im down if anyone wants to get to get a group of 4 going. Fridays are good, but Weekends work better as im mostly swamp with work during the week... Rock seeing that you are in VA where do you mostly play? .. im in VA most weekends at twin lakes in clifton, or westfields in fairfax.. aswell as Falls Rd GC in potomac MD, cuz its 5 min from my house..
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"Yup! that's me in your favorite shoes.."
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES
 
579
82
Joined Aug 29, 2006
I am terrible, but like to at least hit the driving range on occasion. Anyone go to the one on 29 with the car about 175 yards out?
 
7,822
277
Joined Oct 17, 2000
Rocky,

Next time me, Donnie Simpson, and any of his important folk are swinging in the area, I'll let you know in advance....

:lol:
[hr][/hr]
The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​
 

rockdeep

Banned
5,269
12
Joined Dec 28, 2002
^^
Yeah. its funny that it could be the dead of winter and I will hear Donnie droppin names like weight!! lol

Quote:
Rock seeing that you are in VA where do you mostly play? .. im in VA most weekends at twin lakes in clifton, or westfields in fairfax.. aswell as Falls Rd GC in potomac MD, cuz its 5 min from my house..


I actually played at Twin last week.. I used to live in Clifton off Stonefield... I haven't played Westfield yet...but have played Landsdowne, Goose Creek to try and get my game right...and I play a par three joint off Stringfellow and rt 50.

Also played Penderbrooke.

This in addition to my own Course at Dominion Valley....but the folks don't appreciate me out there much, as my slice is mean and 4 folks of my calibre always lets em play thru..

I hate feelin rushed for real.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police
 
6,620
10
Joined Oct 20, 2004
Rock I didn't know you golfed? Man if yall wanna set up a NT Golf summit, count me in.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You're dentist's name is Crentist?"​
 
223
10
Joined Feb 2, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]I actually played at Twin last week.. I used to live in Clifton off Stonefield... I haven't played Westfield yet...but have played Landsdowne, Goose Creek to try and get my game right...and I play a par three joint off Stringfellow and rt 50.

Also played Penderbrooke.

This in addition to my own Course at Dominion Valley....but the folks don't appreciate me out there much, as my slice is mean and 4 folks of my calibre always lets em play thru..

I hate feelin rushed for real[hr][/hr]
:lol:
 

rockdeep

Banned
5,269
12
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Walking 18 Holes = Blasphemy

Carts and 90 degree rules all the way for me Sir.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police
 

jun187

Banned
59
10
Joined Jul 24, 2006
i live right next to twins in clifton. BUT i dont golf
[hr][/hr]
Team DC/MD/VA​
[hr][/hr]
the whole city behind us
O.G. triple O.G. Member​
 

rockdeep

Banned
5,269
12
Joined Dec 28, 2002
^^ That's cuz your a yung buck.....

If I walked the course.. I would be putting from the 12th tee box on and probably collapse atthe 15th tee...

Twin Lakes has a really nice course and you have two to choose from... Wide Open...trees where they should be... keeping my balls off the other fairway!! lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police
 
223
10
Joined Feb 2, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]If I walked the course.. I would be putting from the 12th tee box on and probably collapse atthe 15th tee...[hr][/hr]


15th??? psshh im out flat at the 10th!

Quote:[hr][/hr]Twin Lakes has a really nice course and you have two to choose from... Wide Open...trees where they should be... keeping my balls off the other fairway!! lol[hr][/hr]
:lol:
 
64
10
Joined Feb 8, 2006
The only time I walk was when I played for school. I am down on the weekend but I don't know about an 1 1/2 drive. I might fall asleep at the wheel on the way home.
 
3,175
10
Joined Aug 29, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]I am not sure what everyone else's flexibility is like on Fridays.. but I only do half days at my Project sites if I'm in town.. so it's all good. [hr][/hr]
:smh:
:pimp:


Quote:[hr][/hr] am terrible, but like to at least hit the driving range on occasion. Anyone go to the one on 29 with the car about 175 yards out? [hr][/hr]
NBA FINALS... I AM THERE... ARE YOU???
The Unofficial 5th Horseman
 

rockdeep

Banned
5,269
12
Joined Dec 28, 2002
Ru how is Ft. Belvoir's course?

We should prolly try a Sunday Morning. Prices should be good. Carts.. early drinks on the Sabbath.. and time enough to get Greg back home before the Sun Sets for real.

With B-Ball about to end.. Sundays are going to be REAL boring...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police
 
3,388
10
Joined Nov 15, 2001
i can do 9 holes, 18 is to advance for me and I dont have time like that.


Im at the range every saturday morninga t 9 am. ga ave and norwood road
love it
 
64
10
Joined Feb 8, 2006
Rock FYI the sabbath starts friday at sundown and ends Sat sun down. Thats about all I know about my religion. Oh and I get gifts at hannuka.
 
800
10
Joined Feb 17, 2004
^LOL. Last time I played was in undergrad. I used to be on my high school team. Looking for a set of used(not abused....) clubs to get back in the swing of things
[hr][/hr]
Team DC/MD/VA​
[hr][/hr]
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number
 
Top Bottom