DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Who gives a ****, is it a good or bad movie?

Thus far the DCEU has been bad, not sure what you guys want. I love the characters and are interested in what they try to do with the universe, but the crying over criticism is unbearable in this thread more than others.
Sigh.....here we go again. Can you preface this by saying this is your opinion. To you it has be bad. To myself and others it has been great. Where is it factually stated that the DCEU has been bad??.........
nerd.gif

Thus far the DCEU has been bad, not sure what you guys want. I love the characters and are interested in what they try to do with the universe, but the crying over criticism is unbearable in this thread more than others.
Sigh.....here we go again. Can you preface this by saying this is your opinion. To you it has be bad. To myself and others it has been great. Where is it factually stated that the DCEU has been bad??.........:nerd:

Lol. DCEU. Great?

Sigh.....here we go again. Can you preface this by saying this is your opinion. To you it has be bad. To myself and others it has been great. Where is it factually stated that the DCEU has been bad??.........:nerd:

Whats the point of to prefacing s statement about their enjoyment of something as their opinion? Its their opinion by default.

Last edited:
Beautiful visuals, Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL scores, Larry Fong cinematography, Batfleck whooping that ***, Jeremy Irons, Henry Cavill and Michael Shannon throwing down as Supes and Zod, Faora, Viola Davis, Gal Gadot, Margot Robbie, and all that other goodness. James Wan directing Momoaquaman with Amber Heard as Mera. Patty Jenkins directing Wonder Woman. Matt Reeves and Batfleck forming like Voltron. Lethal Weapon in Space GLC. Shazam and Black Adam. Mother******* Nightwing. Doug Liman directing Justice League Dark. And so on and so forth.

Sounds great to me too. :pimp:

Doesn't change my excitement for it. Ryan Coogler's Black Panther isn't out either, but it doesn't take away from my anticipation. The Dark Tower, The Last Jedi, Han Solo, Infinity War, Incredibles 2. Sheeeit.

:pimp:

DCEU Ranking for me:

1. MoS: 7/8

2. BoS (Directors Cut): 6.75/8

3B. WW: TBD

3A. JL: TBD

100. SS: -10

Beautiful visuals, Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL scores, Larry Fong cinematography, Batfleck whooping that ***, Jeremy Irons, Henry Cavill and Michael Shannon throwing down as Supes and Zod, Faora, Viola Davis, Gal Gadot, Margot Robbie, and all that other goodness. James Wan directing Momoaquaman with Amber Heard as Mera. Patty Jenkins directing Wonder Woman. Matt Reeves and Batfleck forming like Voltron. Lethal Weapon in Space GLC. Shazam and Black Adam. Mother******* Nightwing. Doug Liman directing Justice League Dark. And so on and so forth.

Sounds great to me too.
pimp.gif

DCEU Ranking for me:

1. MoS: 7/8

2. BoS (Directors Cut): 6.75/8

3B. WW: TBD

3A. JL: TBD

100. SS: -10
Agreed. MOS to me was near/or at masterpiece status. Although i'd rank SS higher. I didn't hate it. I had a lot of fun with that movie. 

Patty Jenkins [emoji]10004[/emoji] @PattyJenks

The legend @AnnWolfeBoxing is our Artemis!! Who else should be one of the greatest warrior Amazons, but the best female boxer in history.

WB eyeing Matthew Vaughn for MoS2
I'm a Vaughn fan.

He's shown he's not some hack after getting from under the tone of Singer and Kinberg.

I just wonder if he'll have to deal with the likes of Snyder.q

My dude :lol: Why must ppl in here preface their posts with this is my opinion.

The **** is given.

We talking about a series of movies in a shared fictional universe. Opinion is baked in.

With that said, factually speaking, DCEU has been trash thus far.

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom