DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

people take this whole 'team marvel'/'marvel fanboy' thing a lil too far in these other threads..

as far as I am aware, none of us are getting paid by any of these entities.. we are all just here to be entertained..

my current views on the DCEU and the fox marvel movies, is extreme disappoint.. I want these movies to be good.. I don't want to spend money on movies that will be bad

I still need to see lego batman, but the fact that THAT movie easily ranks over the recent batman/DC movies for most I've heard is disconcerting

fox has deadpool (logan was a great step in the right direction for them as well).. DC has the Nolan batman movies, tim burton batman movies and the animated movies

they are making this way harder than it needs to be, see SS

Last edited:
lego batman was a no brainer tho

you would have to be a douche bag not to like a lego movie

now try putting that lego batman story and script in a live action film and people would rip it to shreds

Last edited:
Any time that super dumb reasoning pops up it's usually from the same ppl so I ignore stuff like why are you in here if you don't like the movies.

Utter nonsense.

If ppl want to pretend like the DCEU has been great w/e lol, I'll enjoy the comedy but I aint buying in to that bull ****.

Last edited:
but its not nonsense

i dont like those trash *** yeezys you dont see me posting negative **** in it everyday?

like what part of that dont you understand?

you gotta be a pretty big jerk with lots of time on your hands to consistently mock a thread to get a rise out of it

It is nonsense though, what's the point of having a thread on a topic if you can't have a different opinions?? Maybe the thread title should be changed to
"DCEU APPRECIATION THREAD"
That way the mods could regulate accordingly.
I go into other threads and there's various differing opinions from cologne's to other movies, and even girls, and its only this thread I see people posting "well if you don't like it, dont post here."
I mean take the "fools wildin" thread. someone could post a vid of someone they think is wildin and someone could think they're doing it. The two might disagree based on they're opinions but the person who intreprets the vid as "Wildin" isn't going tell the other person to not post in the thread, or why ask they're in the thread :lol:

I mean you gotta be a mentally fragile person if you can't just take a few knocks from someone who doesn't agree with you, they are just jokes. Especially when you yourself have no personal stake in the film or any family members who are involved. What makes the DCEU look even worse is their fans man. What exactly is a good movie to you?? Do you like the X-men movies?? F4?? if you think those are trash or disappointing how are these movies not?? everyone that supports these films sounds like they'll literally like anything these franchises put out. Like really MOS was a damn near masterpiece?? you seriously didn't mind SS? you know what types of movies I don't mind??Taken 2

It's ok to like something and be extremely critical of it because you want it to be better, but some of you guys don't even seem like you're being even remotely honest or realistic in your opinions, but then get mad because someone complained that

-While, damn near in the middle of a tornado Pa Kent, could stand by his truck, find his super powered son, wave to him to not help him and then calmly fly off to his death
-or the Snyder actually said that when costumed it's hard to take the main characters Batman and Superman seriously, and they gave this man the keys to JL

those are HUGE RED FLAGS man

so far DC/WB as delivered??? enough for you to blindly defend them??

please

at this point just start ignoring people

Last edited:
It is nonsense though, what's the point of having a thread on a topic if you can't have a different opinions?? Maybe the thread title should be changed to
I go into other threads and there's various differing opinions from cologne's to other movies, and even girls, and its only this thread I see people posting "well if you don't like it, dont post here."
I mean take the "fools wildin" thread. someone could post a vid of someone they think is wildin and someone could think they're doing it. The two might disagree based on they're opinions but the person who intreprets the vid as "Wildin" isn't going tell the other person to not post in the thread, or why ask they're in the thread
laugh.gif

I mean you gotta be a mentally fragile person if you can't just take a few knocks from someone who doesn't agree with you, they are just jokes. Especially when you yourself have no personal stake in the film or any family members who are involved. What makes the DCEU look even worse is their fans man. What exactly is a good movie to you?? Do you like the X-men movies?? F4?? if you think those are trash or disappointing how are these movies not?? everyone that supports these films sounds like they'll literally like anything these franchises put out. Like really MOS was a damn near masterpiece?? you seriously didn't mind SS? you know what types of movies I don't mind??Taken 2

It's ok to like something and be extremely critical of it because you want it to be better, but some of you guys don't even seem like you're being even remotely honest or realistic in your opinions, but then get mad because someone complained that

-While, damn near in the middle of a tornado Pa Kent, could stand by his truck, find his super powered son, wave to him to not help him and then calmly fly off to his death
-or the Snyder actually said that when costumed it's hard to take the main characters Batman and Superman seriously, and they gave this man the keys to JL

please

Most of us grew up on these characters and see the potential, have seen them be succesful in the past and are hopeful for the future. It can't be likened to a pair of shoes. It just hasn't lived up to expectations. We're interested in the new information that comes out. As mentioned before this is a DCEU thread, not just an appreciation thread. No one's here to simply piss people off. Fans in this particular thread have stop being so sensitive.

I mean take the "fools wildin" thread. someone could post a vid of someone they think is wildin and someone could think they're doing it. The two might disagree based on they're opinions but the person who intreprets the vid as "Wildin" isn't going tell the other person to not post in the thread, or why ask they're in the thread :lol:

please

My man caught the Holy Ghost.

If this were church, we could pass the collection plate around!

View media item 2367543

Last edited:
dhart48 dhart48 On point. That's another huge problem with regulars in here. They want to make this a one sided, only one kind of opinion thread.

The appreciation thread comparison is apt. This aint like ppl are in some thick white women appreciation thread railing against thick white women. If you don't want discussion then don't.

Telling other ppl not to post their opinion cuz you think it's negative you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why are you taking this so seriously?

but its not nonsense

i dont like those trash *** yeezys you dont see me posting negative **** in it everyday?

like what part of that dont you understand?
Poor comparison or train of thought.

I think what it comes down to is you're not a fan of comic books/movies the same way other ppl are. So you don't get it.

I grew up on this on in general I love it. You want to make it about being a jerk and having the time to be negative. Maybe that's the best you can come up with it cuz you don't get it.

But hey, let's say you're right and you don't understand why, so what? Leave it at that. You think that's why ppl are doing and don't get why. Makes no sense to add in hand complain about those ppl.

Put them on ignore and move along.

you gotta be a pretty big jerk with lots of time on your hands to consistently mock a thread to get a rise out of it
That's your problem. We just talking about comic book movies.

You get sensitive enough to think a thread is being kicked with the intent to get a rise out of "it".

Utter nonsense. You just made that up to rationalize why ppl are posting things you disagree with.

Last edited:
Yeah, life's tough all around.

Saw the trailer for Wonder Woman earlier today and I liked what I saw.

dhart48 dhart48 On point. That's another huge problem with regulars in here. They want to make this a one sided, only one kind of opinion thread.

The appreciation thread comparison is apt. This aint like ppl are in some thick white women appreciation thread railing against thick white women. If you don't want discussion then don't.

Telling other ppl not to post their opinion cuz you think it's negative you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why are you taking this so seriously?

It's crazy because this is literally the only thread(that i've been in/lurked) that this happens. I'm always checking for this to be turned into an appreciation thread or why haven't any of the fans made an appreciation thread, once that happens no one will be able to come in and "spew the negativity" and "bring the thread down" in fact we may even be considered trolls in a DCEU Appreciation Thread :lol:

I mean we don't have valid reasons to not like the results we are getting from this???

If Joss Whedon said we aren't going to have RDJ suit up at all in Avengers and Mark Ruffalo is such a great actor it going to be more about him being Banner this go around, no Hulk, there's no way anyone would be able to defend that and if someone called that a damn near masterpiece.....please.

Zack Snyder literally said it's hard to take BATMAN and SUPERMAN seriously when they are in they're suits talking to each other. How am I contributing to negativity and bringing a thread down when the director of the movie is in a sense bashing the two main characters, is he not doing the same?? and how can that film be even remotely good to you??

This is like if James Cameron said that even though the terminator is a robot, it would be the stupidest thing to show he had any robotic parts because the only way the audience would take it seriously was if it appeared to be human the entire movie

How anyone is remotely hyped about JL is beyond me at this point

Last edited:
Yeah JL ain't looking good to me. Looks like it should've came out near A1. Don't want to see the assembly of heroes again to save the world. More excited for WW.

Last edited:

It's crazy because this is literally the only thread(that i've been in/lurked) that this happens. I'm always checking for this to be turned into an appreciation thread or why haven't any of the fans made an appreciation thread, once that happens no one will be able to come in and "spew the negativity" and "bring the thread down" in fact we may even be considered trolls in a DCEU Appreciation Thread :lol:

I mean we don't have valid reasons to not like the results we are getting from this???

If Joss Whedon said we aren't going to have RDJ suit up at all in Avengers and Mark Ruffalo is such a great actor it going to be more about him being Banner this go around, no Hulk, there's no way anyone would be able to defend that and if someone called that a damn near masterpiece.....please.

Zack Snyder literally said it's hard to take BATMAN and SUPERMAN seriously when they are in they're suits talking to each other. How am I contributing to negativity and bringing a thread down when the director of the movie is in a sense bashing the two main characters, is he not doing the same?? and how can that film be even remotely good to you??

This is like if James Cameron said that even though the terminator is a robot, it would be the stupidest thing to show he had any robotic parts because the only way the audience would take it seriously was if it appeared to be human the entire movie

How anyone is remotely hyped about JL is beyond me at this point

View media item 2366869

Ya'll know Zack pulled Ben aside and after looking at the script for "the Batman" said there's no way Bruce can be in the batsuit for more 20% of the movie, the audience is going to see enough of Batman in JL

Didn't know they were considering a "soft reboot". Not even sure how I feel about that. Not even sure what that really means 
laugh.gif

Whats the over/under Flash messes with the timeline for this "soft reboot" rumor?
Ashley Mova and Perry Nemiroff 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom