DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

How long can you be required to do reshoots though, I mean can you come back 6 months later and be like yeah uh we need to cut all your hair off again. I would be pissed, but it is out of Henry's hands if Paramount said no. I mean lets be honest the next MI isn't going to be good if Tom Cruise is still in charge, might as well have him put a fake mustache on. A series thriller who done it flick turned into the damn **** Van **** show with stupid jokes.

for the most part they let the actors know and Cavill probably knew too just not to what extent

like for Baywatch, they were making fun of Efron because they told him there were going to be reshoots so he stayed blonde the whole time and then they told him it'll likely be months after the filming wrapped so he didn't have to keep the hair afterall but he did anyways

Eisenberg is real trash as Lex. The hell was Snyder thinking. Why go that direction.
His excuse was that Lex was kind of that way back when he was first introduced in the Superman story. Kind of goofy and on edge, with hair and all that. Still a dumb decision though, Snyder is really getting it from all sides though. Guy just had a family tragedy and is now single handily being blamed for setting back the DCEU 8 to 10 years. Whoever mentioned he has carefree attitude towards the hero's backstories and histories was 100% correct. All that seems to matter to him looks and style.

Also I really wish the Wonder Woman link wasn't posted. Cause I did not know that

:lol:

red pill life b.

Wonder Woman was being whacked off to by legions of world war aged greatest generation.

more boys bought wonder woman comics than girls, by a lonnnng shot too.

a history channel documentary bout comics tells u everything....

its on YouTube.

Last edited:
to be fair it is part of the contract to return for reshoots, its part of filming

plus it was reported that WB offered pay to PS the mustache on Cavill which according tot he VFX team is much easier and cleaners or could have just thrown a fake stache in there, it was Paramount who said no

but as an actor, he really has no say in it and if he blatantly refused, that is burning a bridge with the studio which you really do not want for your careers future
That's what I don't get I assumed Cavill's deal with Paramount somehow trumped his contract with WB cuz although its not the same, Evans was asked to come back to film the Avengers after credits bit and he didn't shave his beard. Whedon was fine with him just covering up his face and eating Sharma.

I can't unsee soft, beer drinking reshoot Ben as opposed to the chisel jaw original now that it was pointed out.

It was super obvious during the Barry Allen recruitment scene. You get all the Snyder shot stuff, then you get the Whedon brunch line and both Ben and Ezra look different from Ben's build to Ezra's hair :lol:

His excuse was that Lex was kind of that way back when he was first introduced in the Superman story. Kind of goofy and on edge, with hair and all that. Still a dumb decision though, Snyder is really getting it from all sides though. Guy just had a family tragedy and is now single handily being blamed for setting back the DCEU 8 to 10 years. Whoever mentioned he has carefree attitude towards the hero's backstories and histories was 100% correct. All that seems to matter to him looks and style.
So we really blaming Snyder for this?
Man of Steel was great
BVS ( Ultimate cut ) was great
JL , everything i found wrong can be attributed to Whedon's reshoots

Cutting out most of Aquamans story in Atlantis that led directly to his situation in the Aquaman solo, cutting out W. Dafoe as Vulko
Cutting out Flash saving Iris ( which i am now hearing even if they finish that scene for the blu ray it will be with a random girl, because they may want to recast Iris altogether smh)
Cutting out the majority of the Cyborg origin that Snyder shot for this film (which sucks because he's not promised a solo film and this film with the mother boxes being related to his beginnings was the best vehicle for that).
COMPLETELY botching Batman (after BvS , Batfleck was my favorite Bruce Wayne /Batman on screen, this movie knocked him down all the way in my book and i can't blame Ben for wanting to leave now)

Cutting out , slicing up the history lesson that Snyder shot ( most beautifully shot part of the film, and contained more Old Gods and Amazonian and Atlantean footage, possibly more Lantern footage).

Id say Snyder had taken the criticisms of the theatrical version of BvS to heart and was about to bring it all together with this film.
Eff Whedon...

Wonder Woman had legs at the box office, I don't think Justice League will hang around like WW did.

pretty damn nice legs
gal-gadot-warner-bros.-pictures-panel-at-comic-con-in-san-diego-07-22-2017-15.jpg

Watched it earlier. Honestly wasn't as bad critics made it out to be. Not perfect but I enjoyed it.

6.4/8

Back
Top Bottom