DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Good lord, if they are doing black mask.. please let him end up as he's supposed to be

^ agreed

Whenever they get around to doing batman again, he was one of the guys I was hoping they did whenever they got a good team together

Thanks for letting us know. I hate the first come gets in ***** tho. You can be waiting forever only to be turned down. There be losers camping outside all day. I'm hoping many don't know about it or having see it already will lead to getting in with no dofficulty.
well bob iger himself announced it on twitter so I’m guessing a few know

DyGXDW8U8AAOana.jpg
DyGXDa0VAAAEvCJ.jpg

Today (1/30) is the two-year anniversary of Ben Affleck stepping down as director of The Batman film...which still hasn't begun filming.

rushing stuff is whats got them in trouble to begin with :lol:

Was all of it rushed or just getting to JL?

Vaguely remember SS being rushed through that process

But for me, I'd rather they like fox not use potentially good villains if they're just going screw them up.. still wanna see ya boy as deathstroke and DC makes most all of their people (if not all) available for the tv show anyways

moving to jl resulting in everything being rushed

getting to jl as quickly as possible means no origin story for ww, cyborg, aquabro, etc...

for the most part i do believe most jl members do not need origins because they were popular enough that people are familiar with but the lead in has to be executed well and it just wasn't

Back
Top Bottom