DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

is there any possibility that a sequel can happen? like are there loop holes where if DC changes their mind and want a sequel and throw the bag at jp, they can make it happen or is the ending definite and cant be altered?

my showing is tonight. this afternoon of work better not drag. i am excite.

is there any possibility that a sequel can happen? like are there loop holes where if DC changes their mind and want a sequel and throw the bag at jp, they can make it happen or is the ending definite and cant be altered?

very, very slim, dude doesnt care about money and didnt even want any batman related stuff in the film so id be very shock if he is open to doing a sequel

on the other hand dude probably enjoyed the film because he got to smoke the whole time :lol: dude never had to take a cig break the whole time he was filming

and if there are loopholes, dude would probably rather breach that contract than be forced to make the film

Reactions: sb
The dancing after he killed the 3 dudes on the subway? No explanation? Ok cool the movie is just picking up.
why do people say he was dancing
i thought he was doing tai chi
trying to calm himself
thought it was an exercise he learned
to calm himself while in the mental hospital or something from his therapist

And kissed his head on the way out! lol. That was an intense scene all the way thru. The way Arthur looked when he opened but then closed the door to tell little man that was :wow:

when arthur flinched when lil dude was passing by like he was gon' do something as a joke, not gon' lie my heart might have skipped a beat

:lol:

Money talks..

i NEED this badly. please please.

trying to calm himself
yes. clearly a mental health regimen thing. If it ain't clear, Arthur is deranged people. Why are we dissecting his behavior as
if he was not a Loony.

totally different scenario.
we talking about Heath throwing out them acting chops. Boba just looked cool :lol:
My point is, he probably seemed cooler because you kept wanting more. Remember when they
dove into the Fett storyline? It wasn't interesting at all.
In Arthur's case, I definitely wanted more Final Form Joker. DEFINITELY.
That scene where he
wiped the blood and turned it into a smile on top of the cop car with the people rioting... that was crazy. That's a Joker that would rival Bats. Bats would have to go bomb the whole city with the widespread riots to even get to Joker

My point is, he probably seemed cooler because you kept wanting more. Remember when they
dove into the Fett storyline? It wasn't interesting at all.
In Arthur's case, I definitely wanted more Final Form Joker. DEFINITELY.
That scene where he
wiped the blood and turned it into a smile on top of the cop car with the people rioting... that was crazy. That's a Joker that would rival Bats. Bats would have to go bomb the whole city with the widespread riots to even get to Joker

Nah man, just nah :lol:

I don't get how that makes his joker more of a threat than how Heath's was portrayed either. Heath's killed a cop on camera on the news then dressed his corpse up as Batman and sent him flying into Bruce's window.

I'm assuming he ended up telling the lady at the end, who I can only assume was a therapist, the joke?

trying to calm himself

There in lies a big gripe with the film. Why do we have to guess explanations? Like that was a pivotal moment of the film where viewers are looking for nuances and weird **** is happening just because Joaquin is Oscar baiting :rolleyes

There in lies a big gripe with the film. Why do we have to guess explanations? Like that was a pivotal moment of the film where viewers are looking for nuances and weird **** is happening just because Joaquin is Oscar baiting :rolleyes
yeah i agree
honestly
his acting was great
film was just ok
would not watch again in its entirety
just too slow
but would watch bits and pieces
in hindsight
when thinking about it
film kinda trash
like honestly
waste of time if not for phoenix acting

I don’t think this movie needs a sequel. It’s a great stand alone film.

Could go either way for me...

Only reason I’d pull for a sequel is because I really really want to see Joaquin in full on Joker mode facing off against Batman...That last 30 minutes was nuts...

Back
Top Bottom