DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I like DC comics more than Marvel comics..
But MCU > DCEU (movies)

Batman movies, first WW are good, everything else is mediocre at best. Marvel dished out bunch of awesome movies

“While I am proud to have my name associated with Buffy Summers, I don’t want to be forever associated with the name Joss Whedon,” she wrote on Instagram. “I am more focused on raising my family and surviving a pandemic currently, so I will not be making any further statements at this time. But I stand with all survivors of abuse and am proud of them for speaking out.”

It's all good. Once March rolls around imma be chilling enjoying a 4 hour cut of JL while you're on here in your I hate Zack Snyder group therapy session.

Oh trust bruh you better believe we all gonna tune into Snyders last big hoorah to the scam artist he is :lol: .

Unless he pulls off one of the best turnarounds in movie history with 4hrs on the clock. He can do it but let’s see.

Trump is a political figure. You brought him up. How is it not political?

And furthermore, comparing a movie to idiots that voted for an idiot president it the ultimate strawman argument.
No it aint.

It's as simple as millions of ppl voted for Trump, that doesn't make it good and millions ppl wanted the Snyder cut, that doesn't make it good.

A direct 1 to 1 comparison. Nothing political about it. Just an observation.

There is no straw man argument here either. You're clearly not using that term correctly.

you're taking this way more serious than everyone else
This is why its always been funny.

It’s gonna be hilarious when people love ZS JL, they give him the keys to the castle again and nearly the exact same order of events from last decade repeats
They already gave JJ Abrams the key to the castle and are slowly moving away from almost everyone involved with the DCEU though.

Like just the idea of giving Snyder reins again is mind blowing insane. What a colossal error that would be.

The ZS JL isnt another chance. Its his goodbye.

Last edited:
No it aint.

It's as simple as millions of ppl voted for Trump, that doesn't make it good and millions ppl wanted the Snyder cut, that doesn't make it good.

A direct 1 to 1 comparison. Nothing political about it. Just an observation.

There is no straw man argument here either. You're clearly not using that term correctly.

This is why its always been funny.

They already gave JJ Abrams the key to the castle and are slowly moving away from almost everyone involved with the DCEU though.

Like just the idea of giving Snyder reins again is mind blowing insane. What a colossal error that would be.

Nah brah. I'm not doing the endless back and forth with you. Good day sir.

“While I am proud to have my name associated with Buffy Summers, I don’t want to be forever associated with the name Joss Whedon,” she wrote on Instagram. “I am more focused on raising my family and surviving a pandemic currently, so I will not be making any further statements at this time. But I stand with all survivors of abuse and am proud of them for speaking out.”

The more that comes out the more it seems I had to be their to experience Joss Whedon as a director/boss to figure out exactly what he did.

With all these ppl that have come out. Now more actors (despite some having previous issues with him) I still aint getting any examples or clear statements of this and this happened.

I got the stuff with Charisma, calling her fat, playing mind games and favorites, and threaten to fire her. I remember a lot of this from when it was reported before.

Wish Sara actually spoke on what happened. Look for guys like David Boreanaz to speak up.

Or better yet someone from the Avengers cast.

Snarky comments aside, those of you here who dislike the DCEU or snyder for that matter live in a bubble her on NT. There are millions of people out there who enjoy the DCEU, locally and abroad. So by all means continue to degrade the fans. But most of us tune you out anyways because we got what we fought for.

I mean you understand how absurd the whole lead up to this cut has been right? Why we make fun of it so much?
Add that to Snyder makes bland movies but is high on his own **** and that's why most the thread is the way it is.

If social media pressure got them to put this out to begin with social media pressure can definitely get them to make more Battfleck / Snyder stuff if this does well

once this passes they really don’t have any direction for the JL franchise :lol: outside of Black Adam and Flash coming soon

If social media pressure got them to put this out to begin with
It didn't though.

The word on why they okayed this is known. It is strictly cuz of HBO Max and their need of more content to quickly compete with the likes of Netflix, Amazon Prime tv, and Disney+.

They didn't say hey the social media pressure is really a problem lets give these ppl what they want. They said let's leverage what these ppl want to boost our new streaming platform. Notice how they refuse to release it in theaters.

If HBO Max wasn't a thing these lames would still be crying for a Snyder cut and talking about how its already done and just release it :lol: When in reality it wasn't.

once this passes they really don’t have any direction for the JL franchise :lol: outside of Black Adam and Flash coming soon
I already said it but JJ Abrams is taking over all of the DC movies.

I imagine the reason you haven't heard anything after Black Adam and Flash is cuz he doesn't want his movies associated with all that trash.

Studios usually have enough sense to give their properties breathing room. You don't just jump in to a reboot for ip that hasn't been as successful as it should be.

It’s gonna be hilarious when people love ZS JL, they give him the keys to the castle again and nearly the exact same order of events from last decade repeats
Zach needs a writer and somebody to keep him in control. He’s a very good visual and action director and he gets projects done in time and sometimes under budget. It’s the writing which is his issue

Zach needs a writer and somebody to keep him in control. He’s a very good visual and action director and he gets projects done in time and sometimes under budget. It’s the writing which is his issue
At this point in his career its probably not going to happen.

It would have to be his decision and he thinks his work is good and that's only bolstered by his rabid fans

c76c96d083320eb126e3a1a0b0b2ada184dc2d15.gifv
c76c96d083320eb126e3a1a0b0b2ada184dc2d15.gif

Back
Top Bottom