DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

"On one Earth, you have Gal [Gadot] and Jason [Momoa] and Ezra [Miller], as this Justice League and you can continue telling these stories, while on another Earth, you can have a more grounded, real, Year Two Batman. There is that one Earth, that greater Earth with this existing Justice League and another that's sort of happening with that Year Two Batman."
"You don't have to pick one or the other, you can love both. And they do both exist in this great Multiverse. I do think that moving forward, there's more opportunities for us to do this sort of stuff,"
"And of course there's outliers like Joker, that doesn't exist on either Earth, but that's OK," he concluded. "Matt Reeves can continue to build out his Gotham."

Yeah umm, I’m not impressed. Don’t look to much different. Just sell the damn rights or pump out more animations films. I really enjoy the Harley Quinn series. That’s it. ..... oh and Doom Patrol not to bad either. Also I thought they was bringing back Teen Titans cartoon version, what happened with that.

Starting the trailer with Jesse Eisenberg :lol: :sick: why?!?!?!

Other than that, the trailer was cool. Feels like it will fill in a lot of the gaps from the Whedon version that you knew were missing cause things just didn’t flow right.

I can watch it for free using someone else’s hbo max. I’ll break it down into 4 sittings. I’ll quit if the first 2 amount to nothing. I’m not watching JL again :lol:

Pretty much the same sentiment. Still looks trash, just a little less trash. The og lacked so much detail and just briefly/ randomly transitioned to things w/o ease.

imo, the snyder cut can only do so much as a film. it wont fix the damage done with the direction of DCEU by warner bros. to expect this film to benchpress the whole *** universe would be setting expectations too high. but Im not sure i can see this version being worse than whedon cut.

I really don’t know about better. Needing to have this movie be 4 hours already shows that they’re just throwing everything at it with no editing at all. A one hour and a half bad movie will always be better than a four hour bad movie. BVS is proof of that

What is the end game for the Snyder cut? Movie probably won't improve and I'm expecting it to be trash. Are they hoping this will jump start the possibility of a sequel? They should just do a live action Justice League Dark Apokolips War and call it a day. I would be hyped for that.

What is the end game for the Snyder cut? Movie probably won't improve and I'm expecting it to be trash. Are they hoping this will jump start the possibility of a sequel? They should just do a live action Justice League Dark Apokolips War and call it a day. I would be hyped for that.
One final cash grab. ALL his movies seem to need some sort of “extended cut” to fix the theatrical release. None of them do

One final cash grab. ALL his movies seem to need some sort of “extended cut” to fix the theatrical release. None of them do

I agree 200%. At some point if you can't tell a story in 2 hours, the problem is you. All these retouches and extended cuts are a joke for doing a bad job. This film was trash and Snyder was a huge part of the problem. I feel bad for him given the loss in his family.

In the cartoons she always looked like paula deen or kathleen turner.
Yeah but not always in the comics though, here with Darkseid Weinstein.
7zs9vxt2nze21.jpg

I agree 200%. At some point if you can't tell a story in 2 hours, the problem is you. All these retouches and extended cuts are a joke for doing a bad job. This film was trash and Snyder was a huge part of the problem. I feel bad for him given the loss in his family.
Yeah. 4 hours is OD. I don’t care what movie it is. Just means your editing was trash. I bet if they removed slow mo the movie would be an hour 15 :lol:

Snyder just isn’t good. Nothing else to really say. He’s just comic book Micheal Bay

Back
Top Bottom