DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yeah. 4 hours is OD. I don’t care what movie it is. Just means your editing was trash. I bet if they removed slow mo the movie would be an hour 15 :lol:

Snyder just isn’t good. Nothing else to really say. He’s just comic book Micheal Bay

No lies detected. That trailer just looked like he threw everything but the kitchen sink in. That Joker appearance was a joke. I really want to root for DC given their stellar job on animated movies but this is a disgrace.

:lol: What's the purpose of the 4:3 ratio?
DC Fans: “you don’t know because you’re not a true fan! It’s not meant for you!! It’s so deep!!!”
1613332417941.gif

Skeptical bout this especially if the new scenes are jus new CGI background and insert superhero character here type. But it’s free so will watch.

Joker looks trash and washed AF! Looks wayyyy too much like the Crow and Edward Scissor Hands to me.

DC movies done fam. I still can’t finish Aquaman and that’s bad. If I can sit through when a strangers calls........ remember that. Probably not and good if you don’t. Maybe Black Adam can redeem DC bit after that it’s the Endgame.

Fam I watched that the other day bc it was on Max and was surprised at how much of a chore it became to watch once you get like halfway thru the movie and see where it’s going

looked good visually though

DC movies done fam. I still can’t finish Aquaman and that’s bad. If I can sit through when a strangers calls........ remember that. Probably not and good if you don’t. Maybe Black Adam can redeem DC bit after that it’s the Endgame.
Their animation stuff tends to be great, idky Warner doesn't use those writers & directors.

Their animation stuff tends to be great, idky Warner doesn't use those writers & directors.

it’s ironic they were finna do a batman beyond movie instead of Batman begins with Paul Dini and one of the other guys from the show

instead they go with Batman Begins and it pretty much becomes the blueprint for most of their films since

imagine if Batman beyond wit DCAU writing team set that blueprint

it’s ironic they were finna do a batman beyond movie instead of Batman begins with Paul Dini and one of the other guys from the show

instead they go with Batman Begins and it pretty much becomes the blueprint for most of their films since

imagine if Batman beyond wit DCAU writing team set that blueprint
I thought they were gonna go this route w/ Robert Pattison, but nope. Those ding dongs have the perfect guy to play Terry too :lol: Could've set themselves up Static Shock movie and eased Ben Affleck out the DCU.

I thought they were gonna go this route w/ Robert Pattison, but nope. Those ding dongs have the perfect guy to play Terry too :lol: Could've set themselves up Static Shock movie and eased Ben Affleck out the DCU.

they shoulda did (and still can) two Dark Knight Returns movies with Affleck and then make it a trilogy with Terry becoming Batman in the third one. Base it off the two DKR animated movies and Return of The Joker/first two Batman Beyond eps

easy money.

mane they been ***** footing with static shock forever. :lol: It checks off so many boxes for them, black, is their answer to Spider Man + a gay best friend who becomes a superhero on his own. It’s a hit waiting to happen

Good or bad, I’m excited to see how this works out, they had to have hours of unused footage. I dunno if there are many examples of movies being redone in this fashion.

Trailer looks good IMO. Curious how much they could really change without reshoots (?)

Back
Top Bottom