DC movies I haven’t seen:

suicide squad
Aquaman
Wonder woman
Wonder woman 2
Shazam
Birds of prey

the trust just ain’t there.

sucks too, loved DC growing up but the movies have been EPICALLY terrible....like batman forever status
I will add on only saw Suicide Squad, I enjoyed it even though I knew it was awful. Thinking back and checking the release date it was shortly after our second daughter was born. Perhaps what i really enjoyed was being out of the house with the wife and no baby to take care of. I will binge a marathon of DC animated movies an entire weekend but new DC movies, NOPE.
Treat it like the Fast & Furious but with fish.

Naw don't say that can't even watch that series anymore, literally turning that series into super heroes. Next they are going to literally bring Brian back from the dead.

How are you supposed to see a Gucci belt under a jacket anyways?
Tuck the jacket.

3C749CC3-F89D-4F83-A6CE-F960902C2EAB.jpeg

This is just goofy rhetoric.

I say that respectfully.

How do you know what brands the wealthy wear? You don't.

Respectfully.
:lol:Yeah I wish people would stop this fallacy, it's just not true. And we're not just talking 80 year old white men whose style is limited anyways despite income level. People see these tech billionaires in just a tshirt, jeans and sneakers and go "oh he's so simple" but it's a 2k designer brand fit.

Please stop

No matter how many times you say it won't make it real.

You not talking about wealthy ppl though :lol:

Stupid.

Respectfully.
The thing is we have all kinds of wealthy people, some flashy and some not so flashy. I recall seeing Bill Gates getting on what mean thought was a private yacht he was thinking of buying.

As rich as he is he looked like Don Knots.
21898.jpg

24493464-7982765-Gates_64_is_known_to_regularly_take_vacations_onboard_superyacht-a-22_1581356...jpg
I will say a lot of NEW money is very flashy and wears designer stuff. Personal preference. I asked my wife at what income can I just walk around in T-shirts with a IDGAF attitude, she said $5mil a year. :smh:

I know rich people. No, they don’t walking around looking rich in their leisure, but please believe when it is time to look rich, they do the hell out of it. Also, money doesn’t give you style or make you cool. Bill Gates dress like a AWD because he is an AWD that just so happens to be very wealth. And how come no one ever brings Elon Musk’s style into question?

I know rich people. No, they don’t walking around looking rich in their leisure, but please believe when it is time to look rich, they do the hell out of it. Also, money doesn’t give you style or make you cool. Bill Gates dress like a AWD because he is an AWD that just so happens to be very wealth. And how come no one ever brings Elon Musk’s style into question?
Oh I agree money does not buy style look at some of Floyd's fit just TURRIBLE. I'm not knocking any of there style wear what you want. Elon has a different style he is foreign correct, they tackle dressing completely different than Americans.
960x0.jpg

A quick Google search and he seems to follow the new Millennial handbook a lot of dark colors and jackets. Reminds me of the lady who would change her voice when talking to people. I recall the documentary on her on Netflix. Then she slipped up and let her real voice out during a break in taping session.

amber out, emilia in?

Her badass Thrones role catapulted her to A-list status, leading to other physically demanding film roles as young Sara Connor in Terminator Genisys and Qi’ra in Solo: A Star Wars Story. She also signed on to replace Amber Heard as Mera in Aquaman 2. Daenerys, Qi’ra, Mera—even her full name, Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke, is a chore.

Had no idea Amber Heard was finally out. its about damn time and they did a good job with the replacement. Hopefully they relegate her back to TV or gone forever.

amber out, emilia in?

Her badass Thrones role catapulted her to A-list status, leading to other physically demanding film roles as young Sara Connor in Terminator Genisys and Qi’ra in Solo: A Star Wars Story. She also signed on to replace Amber Heard as Mera in Aquaman 2. Daenerys, Qi’ra, Mera—even her full name, Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke, is a chore.
Good on Heard being out if true. Wasn't right how she was getting away with being wild abusive and being shielded.

Khalessi on the come up though! It's w/e. Wish the movies were better to have something to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom