DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Lowkey they should have put all that mother box **** and Vic and Silas arc in its own Cyborg movie.

All their problems would be fixed if they just lead with solo movies for everyone (Batman, Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, WW; after MoS) before attempting BvS

Whenever they wanna rush things it ends up making them take 10 steps back. Seems like it's torture for them to take their time and do things right. At this point, they like being a joke.

So does he finally say in detail what racist and unprofessional things Joss Whedon did to him? :nerd:

Cuz for the longest its basically just been Joss Whedon was very mean to me.
Imagine WB execs using zacks daughters death as the best Time to push him out to bring in whedon who everybody universally hated and ruined the movie
Joss Whedon was not universally hated before getting the Justice League task.

Quite the opposite. Check this thread back then.

The biggest thing ppl worried about were constant corny jokes not his directorial style, writing, pacing, or anything else that made him a good enough director to get the job.
It’s up to ATT. The execs at WB clearly ain’t it but as you said, you don’t get rid of yourself.
So more white ppl.

Lowkey they should have put all that mother box **** and Vic and Silas arc in its own Cyborg movie.
I agree but DC was never making a Cyborg movie :lol:

The one addition to the JL with the least amount of solo stories, no real supporting cast, no rogues gallery who was placed on the JL in a way which wreaks of tokenism.

I still don't know what DC comics was thinking when they did the reboot and changed the JL other than Geoff Johns wanted his version of Flash and his white Green Lantern on the team but it'd be an all white team again so they looked for a token to fill the void.
All their problems would be fixed if they just lead with solo movies for everyone (Batman, Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, WW; after MoS) before attempting BvS
Like I said they were hell bent on not doing things the way the MCU did :lol:

Major backfire.

I was so disappointed when they announced BvS but still held out hope I'd get something like World's Finest despite it being titled BvS.

Last edited:
two mythical stories have submerged from the depths...the Snyder Cut and Black Adam :lol:

Rewatched bits and pieces of BvS last night. The opening scene is actually pretty damn good - Bruce's perspective of Metropolis really set the stage, but it just goes down a different path than it should have after that. Although I enjoyed BvS (ultimate cut or whatever it's called), no doubt it has some odd moments.

Rewatched the Snyder Cut with my nephews and Ive come to the realization that its not a good movie & I was fooling myself into thinking it was. Sitting there through the slow mo scenes of aquaman taking his shirt off, the girl sniffing his sweater, the crowd singing as he goes into the water, I was like “wtf am I watching?”. Even the casting choices make no sense. Out of all the actresses, THATS who they choose for WW??

75A9A6A4-83F5-4715-94AA-08203705FC7F.jpeg

I’m getting off the Snyder hypetrain. WB had its chance, they should just sell DC imo.

Last edited:
Rewatched the Snyder Cut with my nephews and Ive come to the realization that its not a good movie & I was fooling myself into thinking it was. Sitting there through the slow mo scenes of aquaman taking his shirt off, the girl sniffing his sweater, the crowd singing as he goes into the water, I was like “wtf am I watching?”. Even the casting choices make no sense. Out of all the actresses, THATS who they choose for WW??

I’m getting off the Snyder hypetrain. WB had its chance, they should just sell DC imo.

Alternative choices for WW:

Sofia Vergara
Monica Bellucci
Megan tha Stallion

:nerd:

i watched it and felt same way. It’s better than Whedons but as a whole that whole production needed to be scrapped :lol: shoulda used it for post credit screens instead

:rofl:

i **** with Gal as WW.

with that said, WW84 was trash. but every other appearance of Gal as WW was straight to me

Dudes finally opening their eyes to how trash Gal is as WW.

Finally.

Not to mention how overrated her looks are.

i watched it and felt same way. It’s better than Whedons but as a whole that whole production needed to be scrapped :lol: shoulda used it for post credit screens instead
I would've guaranteed, had they scrapped JL altogether and let Whedon do his version from scratch it would've been better than both versions.

Dudes finally opening their eyes to how trash Gal is as WW.

Finally.

Not to mention how overrated her looks are.

I would've guaranteed, had they scrapped JL altogether and let Whedon do his version from scratch it would've been better than both versions.

i mean i ain't say all that. i don't think of her as a fantastic actress. if anything, from what I've seen she really isn't all that.

but she can lasso this **** all day. that accent tho
31nozikj36m01.png

i mean i ain't say all that. i don't think of her as a fantastic actress. if anything, from what I've seen she really isn't all that.

but she can lasso this **** all day. that accent tho
31nozikj36m01.png
I see her face and see Lois Griffin. Not anything I'd lust over.

Well it’s about time. Seeing how Gal Godot is overrated. She Jennifer Lawrence of the DCU. Still ain’t see WW84

Reactions: OTG

First of all, re-watch? Absolutely not ever in life. Secondly, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, that shirt sniffing scene and musical had to been the exact moment WB pull the plug on Zack. I don’t care what anybody has to say about him, if that’s what you call making something look good then I must be blind

Back
Top Bottom