DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

i have zero problem with Ezra Miller. but when he flings those arms all over the place when hes running i just cant help but laugh and cringe :lol:

They wrote Flash to act like stereotypes of what they (40-50+ year old white writing/etc. team) think 90’s babies act like.

socially awkward yet overshares/talks too much? :lol: Insert secret lair with dozens of screens playing k pop videos :lol:

Ezra’s performance seems to be influenced by who’s directing him. He was terrible in the theatrical release but was okay in the Snyder cut

With that said, I’m still not excited either and I love time travel stories.

They wrote Flash to act like stereotypes of what they (40-50+ year old white writing/etc. team) think 90’s babies act like.

socially awkward yet overshares/talks too much? :lol: Insert secret lair with dozens of screens playing k pop videos :lol:

I don’t want to bring in Marvel but the way Tom Holland portrays Peter/Spider-Man should be the benchmark for the “unsure, still-learning how to be a superhero” archetype. I get that he might not be everyone’s cup of tea but at least he’s likable. Ezra is just... all over the place. Like the one guy said above, he sometimes come off like he’s on the spectrum (no offense).

1618872832278.png

Back
Top Bottom