DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

k1savueebqw61.jpg

C'mon WB if you don't want DC to look racist don't start this separate but equal ****.

Kill the DCEU. Announce that it is dead. You already trying to be on some multiverse **** so stick with that.

Last edited:
Although it was brief and choppy as hell between films I did enjoy Cavill's portrayel when done correctly. Fun while it lasted I guess

why did the creators name both mommys Martha anyway?? :lol:
If I have it right/IIRC Batman's parents were named first like in the 30s/40s. Martha Wayne just existed first. The Kent's had several different names from the 30s to 50s; Mary, Sarah, etc. During that time Superman did not have a distinct origin or powerset.

Then during the silver age of comics Superman got his origin that everyone knows today. That's when it was cemented that Ma and Pa Kent were John and Martha.

I do imagine that maybe Martha was a more common name during the great depression and world war II eras. It's not a super unusual name. Its not really a coincidence either.

Think of how many fictional superhero like characters are named John/Jon. The fact that Bruce's dad wasnt named John is probably only cuz of the actor.

That Superman and Lois show ain’t too bad..

watched the 5 episodes that are now up on hbo max

The Batman is going to to rule so ****ing much. I’d watch the movie based on the cast alone even if it wasn’t a Batman film fr

Back
Top Bottom