DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

ehhhh, still debatable. Never was a fan of Batgirl. I think would’ve been better off doing a Red Hood arc or maybe even Damien Wayne. Start off with him training League of Assassins. But Batgirl bruh.

I forgot but batgirl and batwoman are separate characters anyway. red hood is on the titans show but people say it sucks.

red hoods been done to death in every format, they need a break from that especially after the crappy titans version

Haven’t seen titans, and from what I can tell definitely giving the Inhumans vibe, just darker version.

1640217704105.jpeg

So something wildly different than source material?

Keaton is damn near Batman Beyond's Bruce's age. Its weird to me he's the Batman during Barbra Gordon Batgirl's first movie. So they must be going for a different dynamic.

The whole time I'm thinking maybe this is connected to Reeves' The Batman and Jeffrey Wright as Commissioner Gordon (since he played Peoples in Shaft) so I could see him as her father.

But apparently this is connected to the DCEU cuz JK Simmons is Gordon, right? Seems even weirder to me. So I'm really lost with Keaton being Batman.

wooow

faorabyke along with zod in the Flash

THE FLASH
Release date: November 4, 2022
Director: Andy Muschietti
Cast: Ezra Miller, Ron Livingston, Michael Keaton, Kiersey Clemons, Michael Shannon, Antje Traue, Sasha Calle, and Michael Keaton
About: Ezra Miller stars as Barry Allen, AKA The Flash, who pushes the limits of his superpowers in the DC Super Hero’s first-ever standalone feature film.

via: https://www.warnerbros.co.uk/news/articles/2021/12/17/warner-bros-uk-2022-movie-preview

Back
Top Bottom