DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Apparently Danny Devito wrote a Penguin comic in which he smashed Catwoman and cured Covid .
07.jpg

DCs got 4 films in 2022

Batman - Mar 4
Black Adam - Jul 29
Flash - Nov 4
Aquaman 2 - Dec 16

Batfleck ain't done....watch wb pull a snyderverse n throw $$$ at him to run his own ****
marvel scooping up all the talent,...i mean they got Bale!...
affleck has that cult following that could pay off big IF they quit rushing ****....

The Batfleck dream is dead.

The people involved refuse to give the people what they want.

That Batgirl movie better be amazing

I think it’s time for WB to scrap the leaders in charge of DC. Hamada emmerich and Sarnoff need to go

Audiences are going to reject batgirl Batman and super girl superman. World ain’t that progressive yet. They are intent on doing my boy Henry dirty

I think it’s time for WB to scrap the leaders in charge of DC. Hamada emmerich and Sarnoff need to go

Audiences are going to reject batgirl Batman and super girl superman. World ain’t that progressive yet. They are intent on doing my boy Henry dirty
I don't think Batman will be rejected at all. Don't think it matters there how many side character they make black or Hispanic.

IIRC, Batgirl is releasing simultaneously on HBO Max so it's not like they're wasting a ton there.

I don't think it'll matter much that both are Hispanic or mixed.

Supergirl is them swinging for the fences.

That’s it, I give up…They literally had Keaton as old man Bruce Wayne for a Batman Beyond series right there and decided to run with Batgirl instead…Cavill out here openly saying he wants to make a legit Superman film, but they pass and shift focus to the takedown version of the Justice league…

Black Adam, Shazam 2, Aqua Bro 2 all a hard pass at this point…As far as I’m concerned the only live action DC anything is The Batman…Might get in with Superman and Lois since it seems to be received fairly well…All this other nonsense I’m not even wasting my time with…

Why even post her trash nonsense spoilers? :smh:

**** don't even make sense. Batgirl as new Batman? Supergirl as new Superman?

Nobody is going to believe they're just doing an all female JL or big 3.

CBR got more reliable rumors

Also seems like a pretty smart move.

Last edited:
The My Time To Shine account leaked all of WandaVision before it aired, Hawkeye, and No Way Home…So if they’re backing this up then it’s probably legit…Looking through their responses they also said the Batgirl / Supergirl stuff is happening as well…

Not even just My Time To Shine either…Multiple other verified leakers are backing this info up…Like it or not, this is where the DCEU is headed…

They had a legit chance to break away from the divisive Snyder-verse nonsense, and they decide to future plan with something that will completely shatter the fan base…Having a Justice League without a prime Batman and Superman is totally ridiculous…

The issue with WB is that they’ve spent the better part of the last decade trying to salvage their connected universe, when they should’ve retooled and given the reigns to somebody else after the so-so reaction to Man of Steel…

WB/DC got a chance to make everything right with a Flashpoint movie and they’ll somehow **** it up even worse :lol:

They sure got some nerve already talking about spinoffs and sequels for Black Adam.

They're either overly confident or pretty much already know HBO Max wants more original content.

Last edited:
They sure got some nerve already talking about spinoffs and sequels for Black Adam.

They're either overly confident or pretty much already know HBO Mac wants more original content.
this movie took like 10 years to make. we’ve gone through like phase 2 and 3 of the MCU before they even started shooting. this **** better be good :lol:

they want to erased all the 'Snyder' stuff yet continue to do sequels with Jason's Aqua, Gal's WW, and Ezra's Flash? lol

Back
Top Bottom