DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Yeah. All the robins suck anyway. I dont mind any changes made to them. I dont know why any of the robins would need to be the same skin color, gender, or sexual orientation they are in the comics and tv shows. Including Batman's son.

Last edited:
Yeah. All the robins suck anyway. I dont mind any changes made to them. I dont know why any of the robins would need to be the same skin color, gender, or sexual orientation they are in the comics and tv shows. Including Batman's son.

Except for Jason Todd it probably matters the most :lol:

Because in both Pre-Crisis continuity and in Grant Morrison's run he was a natural redhead made to die his hair black so that people would not distinguish him from Grayson

Either way I'm for Gyllenhaal as Todd :pimp:

Last edited:
I just want to see in a live action movie batman called out on his ish. I really liked that part in the Red Hood movie. He has that stupid code but it did look like he murked someone in the bvs trailer.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, only Robin I would've been open to seeing was the TDKR Robin, Carrie Kelly. Just to see if they could flesh that character out and not **** it up.

Wouldn't mind Batwoman either.

The rest of Robins suck balls.

Last edited:
Yall buggin.

The rich, spoiled serial rapist who drove a woman to suicide accidentally "falling" to his death after being confronted by Jason as Robin :smokin

And dudes don't know bout when Wonder Woman lowkey threw Jason the goods :pimp:

6j25iw.jpg

Nicole Kidman in Talks to Join Gal Gadot in ‘Wonder Woman’ (Exclusive)

Oscar winner Nicole Kidman is in ongoing negotiations to play a high-ranking Amazonian warrior alongside Gal Gadot in WB’s “Wonder Woman,” an individual familiar with the project has told TheWrap.

While Kidman’s potential role has yet to be confirmed, the Queen of the Amazons in the “Wonder Woman” comics is Hyppolyta, who also happens to be Diana Prince’s biological mother — though it’s unclear whether the film will remain faithful to that storyline.

Oh ok wow.

Nicole Kidman as an amazon? I see what they're going for now along with Gal being WW.

I like Kidman as an actress despite most having legit criticisms and reasons to not care for her but I'd say if she's not playing some wise mother figure giving advice I'll laugh and :smh: @ her being a warrior.

They'd be so smart just to offer Lucy Lawless any role :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom