DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I thought being tall was the main thing about being an Amazon.

Tall and not skinny :lol:, u think Nicole Kidman is gonna snoo snoo u to death? :lol: Rousey has the physique but not the height. Chyna is more the Amazon type when people think of Amazon women.

I thought being tall was the main thing about being an Amazon.

Tall and not skinny :lol:, u think Nicole Kidman is gonna snoo snoo u to death? :lol: Rousey has the physique but not the height. Chyna is more the Amazon type when people think of Amazon women.

I'll buy her pizza and take her to the buffet. Those snoo-snooz from Futurama were looking nice though. I've never met an Amazon but a whole tribe of Brienne from Game Of Thrones would get climbed on like trees by me.

I'll admit it. I really like that Supergirl show. #guiltypleasure

Supergirl in week 2 did 30 percent lower in the ratings but still holds above a 2. Lol that's better than any other DC and Marvel show on TV.

I'm sure that's not going to change all y'all minds about the show, but you gotta admit CBS knows what they're doing when it comes to attracting the audience they want lol

Last edited:
I like the show because the lead actress is cute. Show is nothing special and it's kinda boring to see a superhero with training wheels. Her civilian identity also doesn't have to be so dorky.

You gotta think that Supergirl's success is going to influence the Captain Marvel casting. Da bae Ronda has no shot :frown:

Last edited:
The best comic book female hero to me that i've seen so far on tv was Caity Lotz as Black Canary. When she was doing the salmon ladder exercises in a sportsbra, I was thirstin hard.

Cot damn I bet Caity Lotz is a freak. Has me contemplating giving the Legends of Tomorrow show a chance.

I'll wait for the reviews.

Last edited:
I like that she's a good athlete and read that she has been doing martial arts for years. I bet her sweat tastes like happiness.

She's all right. Arrow's little sister probably the best looking chick on the show
tumblr_mmu1n8wKlb1s239dso1_500.gif

I like that she's a good athlete and read that she has been doing martial arts for years. I bet her sweat tastes like happiness.

Ronda does martial arts. I bet her sweat tastes like honey fielded from the finest flowers in heaven.

I'll admit it. I really like that Supergirl show. #guiltypleasure

Supergirl in week 2 did 30 percent lower in the ratings but still holds above a 2. Lol that's better than any other DC and Marvel show on TV.

I'm sure that's not going to change all y'all minds about the show, but you gotta admit CBS knows what they're doing when it comes to attracting the audience they want lol
Bruh, do you think you'll even remember to post about Supergirl's ratings if it gets a S2? :lol:

I know it has that female audience but geez it's only been week 2. It airs on Mondays @ 8pm. It has no competition at that time in the category it's in. The other shows @ that hr are the Voice, w/e lame shows FOX airs at that time, and I think Dancing with the Stars. It's not a shock it's doing pretty well on nights where there are ppl fed up with reality competition shows.

Back
Top Bottom