DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

So the majority of people who watched it are reaching too?
The majority enjoyed it what are you talking about most of the fans review are positive ... Look at this thread more people enjoyed it then hated it

I've seen more people talk negatively about it than positive. This includes friends, this thread, people on tv, cbm podcasts with dc fanboys.

If you guys honestly think that Flash talking to Bats scene fit and wasn't shoehorned and made sense, you guys are just caping :lol:

It's one thing to say 'Oh I liked the movie in spite of that scene'

It's another to say 'Oh that scene made perfect sense, you dudes confused' :rofl:

Caping. Caping everywhere.

Last edited:
The equivalent of someone not knowing sports going 'That game last night was sooooo good'

If you guys honestly think that Flash talking to Bats scene fit and wasn't shoehorned and made sense, you guys are just caping :lol:

It's one thing to say 'Oh I liked that movie in spite of that scene'

It's another to say 'Oh that scene made perfect sense, you dudes confused' :rofl:

Caping. Caping everywhere.

:rolleyes

if you did not walk out the theatre immediately thinking this movie was a huge pile of ****, then you played yourself
Brah, who are you to dictate if someone should like something or not? If you don't like the movie, cool. But don't tell me that I'm somehow wrong because I liked the movie. Do you even know what the word "subjective" means?

Right?!

Some of you are more persistent than Jehovah's Witnesses :lol:.

So the majority of people who watched it are reaching too?
The majority enjoyed it what are you talking about most of the fans review are positive ... Look at this thread more people enjoyed it then hated it

I've seen more people talk negatively about it than positive. This includes friends, this thread, people on tv, cbm podcasts with dc fanboys.

I have seen the opposite. Divisive film.

I've never said I didn't like Zach Snyder.

Zach Snyder made Supermam tolerable in something that didn't involve another Superhero for the first time in my life.

I like every Zach Snyder movie except Sucker Punch

I said the plot didn't make sense but no worst than many other Superhero movies.

All in all I enjoyed the movie minus the Riddler
i like sucker punch we'll some of the action scenes are cool...i hated watchmen...bvs was slow in parts but overall a dope movie.. doomsday couldve been saved,batman aint have to fight superman they couldve team up against lex the joker riddler and solomon grundy as muscle light up the tone just a little make grundy the mindless savage ....

Maaaaaaan
All I know is
Dc better stop playing
And put my boy Virgil in the justice league
I need to see static shock on the big screen :pimp:

*Romeo voice* SUPER HERRRRRO STATIC SHOCK *Romeo voice*

Maybe dc wanted to make their own version of civil war with people who watch movies. I'm still all in for the Wonder Woman and Aquaman movies though. Just hoping the stories aren't complete ish shows and someone who is decent at editing edits the movie.

if Batman kills him then the joker wins and gets what he wanted. Bats is doing his job and putting him in jail. Why doesn't the justice system put the joker under the death penalty and kill him that way instead? Why is it exclusively up to the Batman? Why not robin or Jim Gordon? I'll tell you why, because it's freaking comic books
laugh.gif

Also, there is always the threat that if he killed the joker, someone else (who could be much worse) might pop up and take his place, or maybe two or three other people instead. There is no way to really know.
this might have set a new record for most logical inconsistencies in a single paragraph 

[thread="555487"] [/thread]
if Batman kills him then the joker wins and gets what he wanted. Bats is doing his job and putting him in jail. Why doesn't the justice system put the joker under the death penalty and kill him that way instead? Why is it exclusively up to the Batman? Why not robin or Jim Gordon? I'll tell you why, because it's freaking comic books :lol:

Also, there is always the threat that if he killed the joker, someone else (who could be much worse) might pop up and take his place, or maybe two or three other people instead. There is no way to really know.
this might have set a new record for most logical inconsistencies in a single paragraph 

'Because comic books.' I'll be sure to use that whenever someone says something negative about Marvel movies :lol:

Last edited:
Really???
Who owns/owned him :nerd:

Dwayne Mcduffie (RIP) and a couple other black creatives started Milestone Comics in the early 90s and it was an imprint of DC comics but in its own contained universe. This universe contained mostly black heroes and a more urban/hood setting.

Static and the rest crossed over with Superman in like 95 but otherwise they were their own seperate things.

When the Static Schock cartoon dropped, it was originally it's own thing as well (in one episode they referred to Superman and Clark Kent like a fictional character) but later on they decided to put it in the same universe as Justice League, Batman TAS, etc.

Static joined the Teen Titans in 2008 or so and has been in DC titles up until maybe 2012. Static and Icon even appeared in Young Justice.

But if I recall properly, the rights to all of the Milestone heroes have been rescinded and DC can't just use them willy nilly. I think only Milestone has the rights to the characters and are planning some sort of comics relaunch but I may have my facts wrong.

You should check out the original Static comic from the 90s tho. A really enjoyable series :smokin

EDIT: saw your post. Guess I was wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom