DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

****%2BYou%2BMarvel%2BT-Shirt%2B1.jpg

They in their feels. They probably watched Civil War and put those shirts on after. leto's hair must grow twice as fast as everyone else's.

My brother said he liked bvs way more than civil war. SMH.

Last edited:
no thats why the dirt was elevating

is fantastic four reboot worth a watch? its on hbo now
It's not so terrible that you couldn't keep it on in the background. Do that enough times it's on and you'll get the gist of the movie without that feeling of disappointment possible. If you get the feeling you don't know what's going on, trust me, it doesn't matter. Better feeling than paying attention to 2 hrs of that.

If you're going watch, two things

1) don't look at it like a f4 film, just think of it like a regular sci fi movie

2) stop watching when you see "one year later" on screen

3) don't watch the movie
:lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is sad. I mean c'mon Superman giving the middle finger? DC don't care at all.

The last time I heard any MCU actor say anything about a DC movie was when Sam Jack and Mackie were talking about how garbage MOS was. Aint hear anything since.

Yet these guys out here rocking **** Marvel shirts just cuz Civil War was THAT great and BvS sucked story wise. Pathetic.

Now I just wish Marvel had started their 3 movies a year in 2016 cuz a 2nd movie would've came out in (the start or end of) July and completely overshadow SS as well.

Evans, Cumberbatch, RDJR, Olsen, and Pratt should respond in kind.

Last edited:
I honestly just saw the pic, laughed, and posted my reaction.

The location of where the pics are taken let me know it's ps more so than the art itself.

just saw BvS.....that **** was maaaaad average lol

theres something about superman.....cant quite call it, but I feel like since chris reeves died, ppl just not ******* with superman.

no one want to see superman win over and over and over and over, theres like no real adversity for superman...

the lois lane element in these movies is disgusting...

I felt the animated movie was waaaay deeper and more entertaining....

afflek did coo, but I feel like his performance was overshadowed by how underwhelming the movie was

well, as long as DC got batman I guess

no body bout to **** with this suicide squad **** lol I hope DC not banking on it to be a major hit or anything

I hope so.

I remember early this year being more hyped for BvS than SS off the trailers. So I'm hoping I was just wrong and it doesnt get worse.

DC should just let Zach Snyder go and do a soft reboot

Just saw the dark knight returns 1 and 2 movie was awesome but a13 year old hanging out with a 55 year old seemed kinda weird

They in their feels. They probably watched Civil War and put those shirts on after. leto's hair must grow twice as fast as everyone else's.

My brother said he liked bvs way more than civil war. SMH.
I agree with your brother. My GF too.

I hope so.

I remember early this year being more hyped for BvS than SS off the trailers. So I'm hoping I was just wrong and it doesnt get worse.
I was in on SS and deadpool..

and very very concerned about BvS and apocalypse

[h1]Possible Details On the Villain We'll See In The JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie - And It's Not Who You're Thinking[/h1]
If you're going to assemble the greatest superheros on your earth you're gonna need a threat to fight. So what - or who - is the threat that the Justice League will face in Justice League? Is it Darkseid, who was heavily hinted at in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? Is it an evil Superman, as also heavily hinted at in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? Or is it... a minor character who only showed up in BvS' deleted scenes?

Yup, it's Steppenwolf. When the deleted scene of Lex Luthor meeting a monster in his Kryptonian warm bath first popped up online the internet thought that monster was Steppenwolf. I couldn't believe it - the monster barely looked like Steppenwolf, and in fact his whole aesthetic was nothing like that of the New Gods, the corner of the DC Comics universe from which Steppenwolf arises. But I was wrong! Boy was I wrong. 

In the comics Steppenwolf is the uncle of Darkseid and the military leader of Apokolips. He has a cool energy axe and rides an even cooler hoverbike. I assume those elements will not make it through Zack Snyder unscathed. In terms of the coolest characters from the Fourth World books he's pretty low on totem pole - he was once killed by Clock King, fer chrissakes In the more recent "New 52" continuity of DC, Steppenwolf actually sees some action and invades Earth - I'm assuming that's the run they're basing Justice League on, at least lightly. On some levels that makes him a fairly blank slate for the movies, and keeps Zack Snyder's hands off cool characters like Granny Goodness and Glorious Godfrey and Orion and Metron and Big Barda and Mister Miracle. I'm pretty okay with them burning Steppenwolf off on what I hope is the last Zack Snyder film in the DC Universe.

In Justice League  Steppenwolf has a contentious history with Darkseid, which could be why he's invading the Earth. But stopping him - and, I'm assuming, his Parademon hordes - requires more power than the members of the Justice League can muster, and so they must turn to a dead friend for help...

Darkseid is  a presence in the movie, and fully appears at the end of the film, but don't expect him to do much. The other DC solo movies between Justice League and Justice League 2 take place in realish time - ie, The Flash takes place after Justice League - so whatever evil plan Darkseid has will wait until Justice League 2 to be revealed.

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/05/11/we-know-the-villain-of-justice-league

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom