DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Sounds like this is just an ok movie and people are relieved and cool with that.

How do you come up with that when people say they liked it. We are just saying in comparison to the reviews which painted a terrible picture and which tons of y'all ran with to say how bad DCEU is.

Sounds like from most NT they enjoyed it and found it entertaining. Not sure what else you want from a summer comic book movie.

Time will tell if word of mouth from people mean more than a RT critic score

Nothing wrong with just enjoying it and finding it entertaining. That's how I look at Transformer movies. I want more than that.

90% of the thread: I enjoyed it, it was fun, critics are tripping, surprised me

Which somehow translates to

"It was just ok"

"Bad but fun"

I'll be in the theater in 3 hours.

Last edited:
Don't know what to tell you if you were expecting a TDK quality film in a team-up movie about mostly C-list comic book villains :lol:

Last edited:
If you're going just for Joker,
he's not the focal point of the movie in any way.

What are you going on about? I answered bruh question the hell it go to do with you or marvel? :rolleyes

The sensitivity :lol:

This is literally what you posted. Look at your post

"Any and all marvel are just pure entertainment nothing ground breaking, nor inspiring or"

The sensitivity :lol:

This is literally what you posted. Look at your post

"Any and all marvel are just pure entertainment nothing ground breaking, nor inspiring or"

Maybe you should look at the post again

Matter of fact look at your face right now calling me sensitive

Last edited:
MONTHS of hype for 10 minutes of screen time? :rofl:

I'll say that I was fine with the amount of screen time he got. This isn't a Joker movie and he's not a main character.
His purpose in this movie is to push forward the narrative with Harley Quinn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom