DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Leto was in this for ~10 minutes, but in multiple scenes that let him shine.

Let him flourish in the Batfleck solo film.

If we do get Joker in his solo, I hope there's another villain. Somebody new.

The Joker and Harley relationship was perfect. The way they feed on each other for balance of insanity.

Enjoyed seeing them together in the film.

Love the masks from the Joker's mob. :lol:

Last edited:
If we do get Joker in his solo, I hope there's another villain. Somebody new.

This would be great. But I could see Deadshot being brought back in as well.

It really seemed like they wanted to push that Deadshot vs. Batman dynamic between the flashback and DS saying he has business to take care of in Gotham.

They should have known who the majority wanted to see
mean.gif

Oh well, is what it is.
We'll that's why they played him up in the trailers
laugh.gif
and that's always a great idea..

Suicide Squad Grosses $20.5M in Thursday Box Office
#SuicideSquad grossed huge $20.5M from THU pre-show debut. +83% vs Guardians, +61% vs #Deadpool, only 18% below #CaptainAmericaCivilWar.
https://twitter.com/GiteshPandya/sta...68970164011008

This is the largest midnight/early preview #s for a non-sequel in history.

Even BvS holds means $140M+ this weekend.
Deadline:
Already we’re hearing from tracking sources that early matinees figures are looking like Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice. Remember that movie, which previewed on Holy Thursday and opened on Good Friday, chalked up an $81.56M first day and a three-day of $166M. BvS ranks as Warner Bros. second highest opening weekend for a film at the B.O., right behind its all-time champ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 which cleared $169.1M in July 2011.
150M is happening.

Well seemingly the reviews aren't hurting it

Last edited:
This would be great. But I could see Deadshot being brought back in as well.

It really seemed like they wanted to push that Deadshot vs. Batman dynamic between the flashback and DS saying he has business to take care of in Gotham.

Sounds good to me. I hope it's a smaller scale Battventure, nothing end of the world worthy.

in regards to Joker...

Joker was probably on screen for like 10 minutes, but it wasn't like a 10 minute scene and then he's gone. he was there over and over throughout the movie, and was a constant presence in scenes involving Harley either communicating with her by text, or in her flashbacks. I obviously would have liked to have seen him more, but this wasn't a joker or batman movie, and I thought the way his lurking presence was felt was good for the Harley character.

Rumors of Under the Red Hood being the solo Bats film right? Would be awesome, especially to see the joker do Jason dirty.

It's pretty wild, was checking out hot toys the other day and joker has a tattoo on his right bicep of a dead robin with an arrow through it.

Thought it was pretty bada**

Rumors of Under the Red Hood being the solo Bats film right? Would be awesome, especially to see the joker do Jason dirty.

It's pretty wild, was checking out hot toys the other day and joker has a tattoo on his right bicep of a dead robin with an arrow through it.

Showing the Jason Todd suit makes sense. Also after seeing this we can assume Margot Robbie came back for any Batman vs Joker storyline.

Don't know what to tell you if you were expecting a TDK quality film in a team-up movie about mostly C-list comic book villains
laugh.gif
could have just followed a bunch of movies that deal with similar sorts of things that have exiled..

you got a crap ton of westerns with guys who are bad guys at the beginning having to step in and save the day.. dirty dozen, most notably.. the wild bunch..  unforgiven..

you make the government out to be the really really 'bad guys'.. and ta da

I really think DCEU is over thinking these things.. and forgetting the KISS principle (keep it simple, stupid).. there is a reason movies like mad max fury road work.. and Snyder was good with 300 

Last edited:

There was an egg about Harley killing robin in the movie..

90% of the thread: I enjoyed it, it was fun, critics are tripping, surprised me

Which somehow translates to

"It was just ok"

"Bad but fun"

I'll be in the theater in 3 hours.

:lol: those are the same. It's a mediocre but fun movie for the most part. There was nothing amazing folks will be talking about for months, but it's definitely not 37%. Geesh.

Damb. I never noticed that or that tattoo on left arm either :pimp:

Someone in this thread said MBJ should play Jason Todd and I scoffed at the idea but in hindsight it could make a whole lot of sense

Street kid who's taken in by Bruce after trying to jack the tires off the Batmobile

More physical and agressive as opposed to the acrobatic and lighthearted Grayson or brooding and analytical Tim

Returns as the Red Hood and turns the Gotham crime scene on it's ***

Yes....if Marvel kills him in BP, make it happen DC

Since MBJ is black and can't rock the tiny mask exposing his whole face, give him a variation of the original Red Robin suit with the bird-like cowl

Bruh I see that **** working so well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom