DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Momoaqua never looks sober, he never looks a mess, but he always looks like he has a perfect happy buzz going.

Momoa looks like that dude you always see at the party off his tail/faded/****** up but he's never out of pocket, always cool as hell and always surrounded by females

Type of ***** that be happy as hell to see you as soon as you step through the door

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of the editing of joker on the first few minutes either. They flew by quick.

Did they not show joker saying " I can't wait to show you my toys"

Also surprised no one has called Joker a simp. :lol:

Did this even happen in the movie too? Like we spoke about, I knew there wouldn't be as much Joker as the trailers would've led you to believe, but there definitely should have been, easily, at least 10 more minutes of him in the flick.

View media item 2123901

yeah they cut a lot of Joker out which pissed me off. wanted to see the harleen flashback where she pulls a gun on him and smacks him in front of the vaydor. and the part where he throws the grenade and yells "bye-bye" regardless of the critics, the public is thirsting for more leto god as the joker.

any fast & furious fans seen it yet?

if we talking that level, I can get down.. not 2 fast 2 furious though.. and would rather not pay for toyko drift level

Last edited:

any fast & furious fans seen it yet?
Yeah, I saw SS.

Why didn't Joker hit the NOS when Batfleck was chasing after him?

mean.gif

I got most of my work done this morning and will probably be coasting after lunch.. i'll see how I feel later and what my buddies got planned for night or if they're happy hour-in or something right after work

or i'll be healthy and go for a run with my dog

Dude why you telling us all this? Lol either see the movie or not out here giving a play by play

I got most of my work done this morning and will probably be coasting after lunch.. i'll see how I feel later and what my buddies got planned for night or if they're happy hour-in or something right after work

or i'll be healthy and go for a run with my dog

Dude why you telling us all this? Lol either see the movie or not out here giving a play by play

Wait, what? He's seeing the movie? I thought he post that in the wrong thread or something. :lol: :rofl:

I'm debating it...

if I can get a legit answer to how it fits on the fast and furious scale

Fast and furious scale?
nerd.gif
if it's 2 fast 2 furious level, I have zero interest

if it's Tokyo drift level, I can enjoy it.. but I wouldn't want to pay for it

the others, you know they aren't great movies or anything.. but they're entertaining and they know what they are.. i'll pay to go see those in a heartbeat, again

you're willing to excuse the however many miles long runway in those movies.. but obviously in a movie like rush, that aint going fly

Last edited:
Last edited:
Fast and furious scale? :nerd:

if it's 2 fast 2 furious level, I have zero interest

if it's Tokyo drift level, I can enjoy it.. but I wouldn't want to pay for it

the others, you know they aren't great movies or anything.. but they're entertaining and they know what they are.. i'll pay to go see those in a heartbeat, again

you're willing to excuse the however many miles long runway in those movies.. but obviously in a movie like rush, that aint going fly

Tokyo Drift is the worst film in that franchise though.

Back
Top Bottom