DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I think it can be done since dude will have his stunt dudes wearing his cowl anyways.

Any doubles will be as big though.

If ppl are looking for The Raid quality you gonna need dudes with fluid hips.

Rarity to find dudes that large moving like that and it looks good. It'll be more brute force stuff. Plus if you gotta use shaky cam, camera cuts and edits we're talking more Taken, Jack Reacher, Equalizer kind of fight scenes not John Wick, Daredevil netflix or The Raid.

The Protector was a better comparison and style to hope for. Good fight choreography but paced itself well and was methodical. The other stuff starts and gets faster and faster with few breaks in action.

Oh by someone saying "the raid", I just thought they meant the story where he is confined in one place and has to fight his way through, not exactly the fighting/action style because in that format. The action could just be similar to the Arkham games which was pretty much how Batffleck fought in the movie even with the gadgets.

I really wouldn't be opposed if they simply adapted the first game to be honest and just change a few things up, it's good format and the story could take some good twist and turns in there involving several villains.

Going off what we've heard I'm not sure Batffleck's script is gonna be adapting the games. Just based off of what he and Geoff have implied about working on it before rumors.

And yeah I was thinking more of the fighting styles.

Oh by someone saying "the raid", I just thought they meant the story where he is confined in one place and has to fight his way through, not exactly the fighting/action style because in that format. The action could just be similar to the Arkham games which was pretty much how Batffleck fought in the movie even with the gadgets.

I really wouldn't be opposed if they simply adapted the first game to be honest and just change a few things up, it's good format and the story could take some good twist and turns in there involving several villains.

That's what I'm hoping for. A Raid/Running Man/Escape from NY type of scenario where Bats has to use every bit of his brain, weapons, gadgets, and fighting skill to make his way out of a gauntlet of some of Gotham's most dangerous villains and supervillains.

I wouldn't want it to adapt the Arkham games. Especially the first one (which is still my favorite), because I don't want another Joker lead story. It's time to put some shine on the rest of the rogues gallery. I still want to see them have a crime war aesthetic in the Bat films like I posted some months back.

I like the thought of the Batfleck movie going into the rogues gallery and using multiple villains. You have the comic book superhero, but also the crime underworld with the villains fighting or working together. Some will barely get any screen time and there's going to be one major villain, but if they do it right, it could be like The Wire in a CBM. Riddler could be like String, Penguin like Prop Joe, Black Mask like Sen. Davis, and Joker like Marlo. Let these guys war it out and team-up to attempt to take out Batman when necessary. Throw in some smaller villains to get free trips to Arkham Asylum courtesy of Batfleck and just make sure the story is good and the main villain shines.

Last edited:
:lol: @ too much faith in Batffleck coming from the screen name of Bruce Wayne.

Son wouldn't know what a good movie is if his or his parents life depended on it.

Last edited:
Wow. Collider is cracking me up. They're saying Geoff Johns is throwing shots at Ben Affleck because the Batman movie wasn't on his top 5 of his most excited for 2017 list. Wonder Woman and Justice League are the only DC films coming out this year dummies. :lol: :rofl:

Ben Affleck saying he's not starting production until he's 1000% satisfied with the script somehow means he's throwing shots at Geoff Johns and WB or that the movie is "done" or not happening. :wow: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Campea sounds so ridiculous. Also, Gotham City Sirens isn't a knee jerk thing. We knew there was going to be a Harley film before SS came out and that it was more than likely going to feature support characters. People were calling it the Birds of Prey movie a while back, which didn't make sense for Harley.

Last edited:
Man what's with all this reachin *** Battfleck discussion I'm seeing on the Web

Let my manz formulate his masterpiece undisturbed.

Nah, Campea and co. are just dumb.

A lot of these comic nerds are just not use to somebody approaching this like a film that needs to be treated like a craft.

Batffleck and Geoff were already complimenting each other whe they started working together to write the script.

All the rumors just sound dumb. I don't think Johns is that petty either.

Last edited:
To Campea's defense, he did claim he had nothing to base his assessment off of and it was all total speculation.

Their main concern is that Ben said acouple of weeks ago that the script is going great and now Ben says they don't have a script 
laugh.gif

Ben Affleck doesn't not want to be Batman. Ben Affleck doesn't want to be a crappy Batman. Hell, Ben Affleck doesn't even want to be a good Batman if it means being the only saving grace of a weak movie franchise.

Ben Affleck is an artist and if he's going to attach his name to Batman, he's going to be THE BATMAN, the Batman that makes viewers go "**** a Nolan/Keaton/Bale"

We don't have to worry about Battfleck and his movie. It's gonna deliver. We need to worry about everything else. Especially that Justice League movie.

Did Ben read the BvS script and was like "man this going to be fire"?
roll.gif
To be fair, he couldn't have expected ole boy to act like he did for Lex and there is no way in whatever religious hell you believe in that the jolley rancher scene was actually written into that script.

We don't have to worry about Battfleck and his movie. It's gonna deliver. We need to worry about everything else. Especially that Justice League movie.
I'm not worried about Justice League. I predict it will be the highest grossing movie of this year

Back
Top Bottom