DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Rumors are flying that WB execs aren't happy with Snyder either.
I mean.

If they were happy, then that'd mean DC is a lost cause and everyone should abandon ship.

I can't believe they about to chase Wan away
laugh.gif
Wan is jumping from the ship.

He doesn't really need a potential bomb on his resume.

Man the DCEU is falling apart. What a shame. I'd love to see a great DC universe. Copy and paste the animated films for gods sake!

Exactly. Blasted that son of a ***** in the face and was ready to leave him for dead
laugh.gif
Funniest part of the entire film, easily.
laugh.gif
 ...Y'all need to watch that scene over.

Robin washed Jaime, "that's the difference between you and me, you wear a weapon. I am a weapon".

The Scarab, an advance alien AI blasted Robin.

...Jaime himself wasn't about that life. 

Yo Snyder is something else :lol:

He probably thinks MoS and BvS are good movies and the whole world just couldn't wrap their heads around it :rofl:

Can't believe he has the balls to fight execs about Justice League like he has all the leverage in the world :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm being very serious about what I say next. Is it too late to just give Wan the keys to Justice League? Very last minute but I know I'll enjoy his vision a lot more easily. :nerd:

*edit

Read the whole article. Still too late apparently. Doesn't look like Snyder's job is in jeopardy. Just sounds like he is getting harassed everyday though from up top :lol:

Lol the article pointed out that an r rated Deadpool made more in US/Canada than the PG 13 BvS. Crazy...

Last edited:

Exactly. Blasted that son of a ***** in the face and was ready to leave him for dead :lol: Funniest part of the entire film, easily.

:lol:  ...Y'all need to watch that scene over.

Robin washed Jaime, "that's the difference between you and me, you wear a weapon. I am a weapon".

The Scarab, an advance alien AI blasted Robin.

...Jaime himself wasn't about that life. 

He said Blue Beetle and I agreed. The Scarab literally IS The Blue Beetle Scarab, so what both of us said was accurate. No one mentioned Jaime specifically at all. :lol: Robin knocks Beetle into a wall and gets blasted in the face for his trouble, putting him on the verge of death as befits someone who walks into a place he's never been to before, instantly begins talking down to and disrespecting everyone present, and starts a fight without any justification :rofl: All that scene did was accomplish what people have wanted to see happen to Damian for years. In comparison, Robin could've spent all day beating that armor up and it wouldn't have changed the fact that he left no lasting damage.

Last edited:
Damian is a little a-hole, which should be expected as he's basically Bruce without the tragedy/upbringing.

It doesn't help that he was raised by his crazy mother and grandpa.

He said Blue Beetle and I agreed. The Scarab literally IS The Blue Beetle Scarab, so what both of us said was accurate. No one mentioned Jaime specifically at all.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
what the hell is the point of separating Jaime from the scarab when talking about blue beetle?
The Scarab is sorta like the Symbiotes from Spider-Man, it enhances its host.

This particular Scarab is malfunctioned.

Instead of enhancing Jaime to take over the planet, it just uses Jaime's body while granting him limited control of the armor.

Robin: "Who's fighting me, you or 'the bug'?" 
Jaime: "You better hope it's ME!" (as in Jaime)

...Robin WASHES, Jaime.

The Scarab takes full control of Jaime, to preserve itself.

You can see the moment the AI activates, its eyes on Jaime's back turn red synchronously with Jaime's; assuming control.

THEN, it blasts Robin.

Last edited:
So it seems like Snyder thought he could go in to filming JL pt.1 as planned with his vision despite the BvS criticism and the underwhelming box office.

I can say DC/WB execs did something smart here. I can understand had they just booted him before filming started or delayed it that they'd think it'd just publicly make them all look bad and make the BvS box office worse like the article said. So now they're just gonna **** with Snyder as he films this until he does the way they want it ot let him struggle through this and then fire him after it's done.

JL pt. 2 having a different director is hopefully more likely. Right now they should be searching for that director so they aint scrambling after pt. 1 is done.

So it seems like Snyder thought he could go in to filming JL pt.1 as planned with his vision despite the BvS criticism and the underwhelming box office.

Snyder be like: 'No one understands my vision. The third time's the charm. They will finally see the light.'

Execs be like: 'Nah b.'

it blasts Robin.

Bingo, which is exactly what we said, that was our favorite part. Robin gets blasted in the face and nearly dies. Like that's a fact that can't be argued with. The video you posted shows it happening :lol: We specifically mentioned that moment as being our favorite. Not sure exactly what you're then attempting to argue against, when it's, again, not as if it didn't happen. :rofl:

Last edited:
I think Edgar Wright should direct the Flash film.

That could be cool but given Wright got booted off Ant-Man cuz of creative differences not sure he'd have freedom over at DC/WB given the last director dipped cuz of creative differences.

They need to make it work. We don't know exactly why the current guy left, but DC needs a W and Edgar Wright made people want an Ant-Man film. From the test footage he made for Marvel as a proof of concept. (Which was really dope.) To his script which they tweaked that had gotten great feedback. He had an eye for it.

WB/DC needs a strong solo film for Flash, even if it has no ties to the other films. The other guy doesn't have that much experience. If you can land Wright. Let that man take the reigns. WB/DC could really use someone who's proven and Edgar Wright had the itch before, he may still want to take a serious stab at a tent-pole superhero flick. Not just any hero. The motherf***** Flash. Plus this is Flash's first feature film on top of it all. How many directors get that honor?

Last edited:
I'm sitting here watching AoU on Starz (after just finishing Winter Soldier, with Ant-Man on deck) and I just marvel (pun intended) @ what Disney has built. Even their subpar films are enjoyable and have some redeeming value.

Thinking about the '16 movie slate, BvS could wind up being the worst of the comic book movie crop. How the hell did that happen?

This should have been a slam dunk for WB. They own all the rights to their characters, which have become pop icons (Bats, Supes, WW) and they have a solid stable of heroes and villains.

And now Wan is off Aquaman and Snyder and WB are butting heads?

Man, I don't even know if WB/DC have a clue what's going on anymore. So disappointing. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom