DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Flash was easily one of the best characters from that series man :lol: Pure comedy from begining to end :rofl:

Also, that hard travelling heroes reference :smokin

Typical. On the release date of Civil War this news drops...lol

Ben Affleck Promoted To Executive Producer On ‘Justice League’
by ANDY BEHBAKHT on MAY 6, 2016
Batman Ben Affleck

Ben Affleck debuted in the DC Extended Universe as the next person to bring Bruce Wayne a.k.a. the Batman to life in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but it looks like Affleck’s role in the DC/WB business just got a lot bigger.

Deadline reported today that Affleck will be working behind the camera for the upcoming Justice League film as he has been promoted to executive producer on the project. The report goes on to say that he will be working closely with Zack Snyder who is directing it as well with screenwriter Chris Terrio that wrote Part 1 of the installment.

Typical. On the release date of Civil War this news drops...lol
Ben Affleck Promoted To Executive Producer On ‘Justice League’
by ANDY BEHBAKHT on MAY 6, 2016
Batman Ben Affleck

Ben Affleck debuted in the DC Extended Universe as the next person to bring Bruce Wayne a.k.a. the Batman to life in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but it looks like Affleck’s role in the DC/WB business just got a lot bigger.

Deadline reported today that Affleck will be working behind the camera for the upcoming Justice League film as he has been promoted to executive producer on the project. The report goes on to say that he will be working closely with Zack Snyder who is directing it as well with screenwriter Chris Terrio that wrote Part 1 of the installment.
IMO this is great news. Some of yall stated that you wanted a co-director for JL , and now you have it. A visual artist paired with a true story teller = greatness. 

Last edited:
I said that Cyborg movie was in trouble from the jump. :lol:

If anything they should be mad at DC comics editorial for slacking so hard in trying to fix the lack of prominent black heroes. They are already punting Cyborg, and now they are left with no good options.

Man I was way more excited fOr this movie then CW and CW is way better :lol:
I liked Ben, but from Where MCU is now from where it started it been 8 years. Let's say The DCEU will be here in 8 years, damn Bens going to be a 50 year old Batman :x

Should have got a younger actor.

I liked Ben, but from Where MCU is now from where it started it been 8 years. Let's say The DCEU will be here in 8 years, damn Bens going to be a 50 year old Batman :x

Robert Downey Jr still whoopin *** as iron man

50 years old in Hollywood don't look 50 years old no more

Be real with yourself man. The DCEU isn't ever going to equal the MCU :lol: Only the second film in and they're already scrambling to reorganize, taking films off left and right. Wasting their time with talks of a Cyborg film when a solo John Stewart GL film could help far more.

Last edited:
Pretty much, sans the Nolan trilogy, Marvel has the live action film game on lock. DC does blow them out of the water in their animated ventures though.

Pretty much, sans the Nolan trilogy, Marvel has the live action film game on lock. DC does blow them out of the water in their animated ventures though.

Too bad Marvel can't get some of them live action folks to work on the animated stuff and vice versa for DC.

Lowkey want some super Illuminati type deal were they secretly work together to make really good movies while lying to us about a "rivalry".

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
An animated, feature length DC vs Marvel film based on the old comics could easily be a hit at the box office. :nerd:

Last edited:
I just want to see both Marvel and DC flourish. I want to see great movies made from all of these characters. Marvel is in a much better place, but I'm not going to kick DC when they're down.

I think Ben Affleck being an executive producer on JL is great news. He probably doesn't want a repeat of the critical response to BVS. Zack Snyder seems like he won't adapt and they need to deliver with JL.

I think the complaint would be why wasn't this done for BvS?
Ben only signed on to be Batman then.

He wasn't fully on board. He's not like a Warner Bros. go to guy. He's now really forming a closer business relationship with them.

Plus I figure WB execs want to get rid of Snyder and convince Ben as much as they can. It's smarter to please him than Snyder.
I don't have a problem with that by the time he retires Nightwing will be ready to replace him.
That's definitely not happening.

Robert Downey Jr still whoopin *** as iron man

50 years old in Hollywood don't look 50 years old no more

Real talk. Plus there's going to be younger and more agile stunt doubles wearing the costume for the brunt of the action. Ben and RDJ are there for the acting, not the fighting.

Last edited:
Didn't they sorta age Ben up a bit though?

Giving him subtle grey hair and stuff.. Didn't really get going older with batman of all of them

Loved Ben in BVS, but you don't age him up if go with him

Didn't they sorta age Ben up a bit though?

Giving him subtle grey hair and stuff.. Didn't really get going older with batman of all of them

Loved Ben in BVS, but you don't age him up if go with him
They could've easily just had him be a grizzled Bats without the grey hair. World weary, bitter, angry, psychopathic, etc.

And now they're basically trying to rush Darkseid.

Make him fight some magician that accidentally de-ages him 10 years or something in a JL movie or something.

Explain it any old way like he learned the anti-life equation and anti-aged. Sat in Metron's chair and something happened. Put on Dr. Fate's helmet and it happened, grabbed hold of some magic mcguffin and poof slightly younger Bruce.

Or maybe they made it seem like he's in his 50s cuz they want to show he's in such good shape he still moves like he's in his 40s cuz Ben is actually in his 40s.

Back
Top Bottom