DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I loved their chemistry, one of the best part of the film.

Everything was set up well from the first time he saw her, the sexually filled banters, teaching her how to dance, it all worked well.

Pine did a great job with his little reactions and facial expressions to seeing Diana in his world and how optimistic and pure she was and in a very short period of time, you just saw dude slowly falling for her.

Yeah like I said, I get it and it's not a big deal to me. Them starting to fall for each other is understandable, but the I love you didn't connect for me.

Just saw Wonder Woman... acting was meh, writing wasn't meh, visuals were pretty good. Not seeing the hype.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
The way Gal portrayed the character tho :lol: just straight up triggered my simp genes the whole movie

It's rare that you see a woman who is both physically beautiful on that OD supermodel level and has actual charisma

Last edited:
In a few years, movie dates are gonna be a luxury. I foresee all these theatres adding reclining chairs, bars , food delivered to you and all that to spike up the price.

Damn y'all paying 4 and 7 dollars? My tickets are like 15-16 each :lol:

I get reserved seating and really great sound system.

I need to chill though. Mess is going expende going 2-3 times a month.

Damn y'all paying 4 and 7 dollars? My tickets are like 15-16 each :lol:

I get reserved seating and really great sound system.

I need to chill though. Mess is going expende going 2-3 times a month.
Imax 3d is like 14 here. Reserved seating with the recliners is around 10. Regular old theater during the daytime is 7,but you don't need reserved seating in the day. It was me and like 10 other people in the whole theater.

over here in norcal where i live i catch that first morning show. it use to be 5 bucks but they raised it to 5.50 now

Jus got back from WW! Loved it! The chemistry between Diane and Steve was on point. Action was good and the story about mankind and their wickedness was great too.

Loved the scene when they were dancing. Jus the way it was set up reminded me of me and my wife. But If it was me dancing with Diane most def would fall in love instantly.

Plus too Gal Gadot is a babe!

I was expecting more action to be honest. There was only 3 main action scenes from what I remember. Themyscira, the trench fight and the God battle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom