DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I’m probably going to get flamed for this but

I liked ben affleck as Batman.

Now, maybe jake gyllenhall, or Gabriel macht ( I think that’s how you spell it)

I’m probably going to get flamed for this but

I liked ben affleck as Batman.

Now, maybe jake gyllenhall, or Gabriel macht ( I think that’s how you spell it)

Wish we got to see him used differently.. but I wasn't a fan of older restricted/limited movement batman

Like dude literally looked like someone with some sort of back injury or just had a super heavy session at the gym and looked like their movements were a struggle.. maybe it's how bulky they made the costume

But affleck was good action wise in the accountant.. and looked great size wise in the town

Wish we got to see him used differently.. but I wasn't a fan of older restricted/limited movement batman

Like dude literally looked like someone with some sort of back injury or just had a super heavy session at the gym and looked like their movements were a struggle.. maybe it's how bulky they made the costume

But affleck was good action wise in the accountant.. and looked great size wise in the town
He looked like he was struggling in JL. But in BVS I didn't notice any movement restrictions ( especially his introduction scene and the warehouse fight).

He looked like he was struggling in JL. But in BVS I didn't notice any movement restrictions ( especially his introduction scene and the warehouse fight).

Yea.. in JL it was more noticeable.. but it's like bale's bat in begins to the next level where he has to turn his whole body to see like '89 batman style

But JL, when dude did the superhero land, shh just looked painful.. reminded me of when dr cox hurt his back in scrubs

Oscar isaac is a bit too small
Jack o Connell isn’t a recognizable star at all
Armie hammer and Jake gyllenhaal work the best

My choice would be Armie.

Ben was cool but making him an old *** Bats was one of the worst movie ideas of all time.

Having a 25-30 Bats would of been awesome.

Then they made him even more of a mess in JL.

Back
Top Bottom