DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

as a secondary villain, i don't mind

it's been a couple of decades since the devito version

:lol: at the WB not learning from SS1 and potentially using another supernatural threat.

amazo's not a supernatural threat, he's pretty much a cyborg that has adapted the heroes powers

it makes more sense as a villain for them even though he is still op

When I was in Chicago three years ago, my uncle took me this bar/restaurant called Twin Anchors. Their ribs are delicious.

I found out afterwards it was used a filming location for The Dark Knight.

I may or may not have been sitting at the same chair Wuertz was at when he got got by Dent.

Saw Dark Knight in theaters the opening night after 3 days before going on this weird Asian movie site that reviewed the film and spoiled that Aaron Echart would be two-face in the film. It was so weird because the promotion for Batman Begins was billed as somewhat of a prequel to Batman ‘89 which made the Joker card at the end so satisfying. And Aaron Echart in the promotion of the movie was very reminiscent of Billy Dee Williams playing Harvey Dent and just being around as someone you knew would become a villain later. 10 years later and I’m still in awe of that film though I think it’s slightly overrated there’s no doubt that it changed not only comic book films but cinema as a whole. Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk and Speed Racer were all at the top of my obsession list for films that summer and this sequel to the somewhat weird but vastly UNDERRATED Batman film is what changed everything. Great reminiscing on that.

Aquaman is looking....good. I’m shocked.

DC Universe Pricing

Fans looking to experience the first-of-its-kind digital subscription service that is DC UNIVERSE are one step closer today. Slated for release in fall 2018, fans in the United States can now pre-order DC UNIVERSE at DCUNIVERSE.com for the yearly membership fee of $74.99 (plus tax, if applicable in your state). Monthly memberships will be available at launch for $7.99 a month.

As an added pre-order bonus, DC UNIVERSE is offering The Aquaman Premiere Sweepstakes*. Fans who pre-order between Thursday, July 19 (9:30 a.m. PT) and Sunday, July 22 (5 p.m. PT) will be automatically entered for a chance to win two tickets to the U.S. premiere of the Warner Bros. Pictures film Aquaman in December 2018.

Fans who pre-order a yearly membership before the service’s launch in fall 2018 will get an additional three months of DC UNIVERSE for free. Annual memberships will go live with product availability in the fall.

Compatible with Apple and Android devices, Roku, and Amazon Fire, DC Universe slots in alongside Netflix, Hulu, or any other digital steaming app. And with the selection of DC movies and TV shows on DC Universe, functions in largely the same way (users of Netflix will feel right at home navigating DC's top level). But scattered among the video content are comic books, carefully and intentionally selected. Whether they're acclaimed favorites like Scott Snyder's Batman or comics tied in to coming DC releases like Geoff Johns' Aquaman, the goal is disintegrating the barriers between one superhero medium and the next.

'The Dark Knight' Is Being Re-Released in IMAX for 10th Anniversary

The films will only be available for one week beginning August 24, with tickets slated to go on sale on July 20.

AMC Universal Citywalk IMAX, Universal City
AMC Lincoln Square IMAX, New York
AMC Metreon IMAX, San Francisco
Ontario Place Cinesphere IMAX, Toronto

yup, robins mad :lol

he'll likely be back in bats side with red hood being the villain towards the end of the season (iirc)

yup, robins mad :lol:

he'll likely be back in bats side with red hood being the villain towards the end of the season (iirc)
From the leaks, by the end of the season he turns into nightwing and Batman takes Jason todd as his new robin. Idk if they get to red hood right away

From the leaks, by the end of the season he turns into nightwing and Batman takes Jason todd as his new robin. Idk if they get to red hood right away

i forget if it said jason todd or red hood in the title but that's an interesting take and makes more sense

Back
Top Bottom