DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

man bvs was the movie I'm the most excited for in 2016 but with each new promo piece i get more nervous its gonna suck 

man bvs was the movie I'm the most excited for in 2016 but with each new promo piece i get more nervous its gonna suck 

all part of the plan.

BvS marketing purposefully lowers expectations so that it is easier for BvS to exceed said low expectations.

I asked before if dc would stick with snyder if the movie didn't do well and was reminded he was on board for justice league.

all part of the plan.

BvS marketing purposefully lowers expectations so that it is easier for BvS to exceed said low expectations.
true, i guess thats good. 

better to exceed low expectations than to come out of the movie disappointed from high expectations. 

True.

Lol

After trailer number 1: Hmm. Looks interesting. Might not be that bad.

Trailer number 2: Gah. Luthor is horrendous. Going to ruin the movie.

movie spot number 1: Batman :rofl:

Expectations are lowering each time.

It just looked goofy. When we first heard the do you bleed line, it was menacing. But with it following superman flicking the batmobile off of him, it looks funny as hell. Cavill looks like he culd do scumbag superman well tho.

Is it really a Batman thing to have a voice modulator?

I know they did it during Christian Bae's run, and obviously they're going to do it with Affleck.

I can't really remember if they did it in the 80s and 90s lol

Is it really a Batman thing to have a voice modulator?

I know they did it during Christian Bae's run, and obviously they're going to do it with Affleck.

I can't really remember if they did it in the 80s and 90s lol
:lol: bale ain't have no voice modulator. If he did that's a horrible one.

Last edited:
Keaton changed his voice a bit and Kilmer changes it too but a little less obvious, Clooney didn't (or at least doesn't sound like it). Conroy changes his Bruce and Bats voice too but it can be difficult to tell at times, you just got to listen to the tone. Adam West is probably the more obvious of the two without sounding bad.

As for Bales Bat-voice, it just got progressively worse from film to film.

Don't know anything about Mera.. but I will never complain about more Amber Heard.

Keaton changed his voice a bit and Kilmer changes it too but a little less obvious, Clooney didn't (or at least doesn't sound like it). Conroy changes his Bruce and Bats voice too but it can be difficult to tell at times, you just got to listen to the tone. Adam West is probably the more obvious of the two without sounding bad.

As for Bales Bat-voice, it just got progressively worse from film to film.
In one sense it makes logical to attempt that. Bats has nothing covering his mouth so what's stopping Commissioner Gordon from realizing this dude sounds just like Bruce Wayne.

Thing is as of late they've gone overboard. He doesn't need that throat cancer voice Bale gave us or a modulator.

In the comics for the longest I never noticed they were even implying he changed his voice much except for certain scenes where he's yelling and they add all of that extra stuff on the lettering.
Amber Heard to be cast as Mera in Justice League and Aquaman.
Great news.

Last edited:
In the comics, I think it is just implied that Bats changes his voice.

There are instances where they would make references to it, I think when Jason Todd was creating the alter ego Red Robin he joked about picking a new voice.

Last edited:
I'd just go with a British accent.
That would have worked, especially because Bale is from Wales and has an accent anyways. Would have added another wrinkle to concealing his secret identity.

Then again, Blake would have seen him as an orphan child and figured out Bruce was Bats' anyways. :smh:

True.

Lol

After trailer number 1: Hmm. Looks interesting. Might not be that bad.

Trailer number 2: Gah. Luthor is horrendous. Going to ruin the movie.

movie spot number 1: Batman :rofl:

Expectations are lowering each time.

this

Back
Top Bottom