DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Actually the parademons weren't confirmed, it's all speculation until the move comes out and the concept art is new, which might prove that Darkseid will be introduced and those are indeed parademons.

I mean what is the problem? I post a new pic and you're out here trying to make people stupid for it or something? You ain't got to undermine peoples intelligence like we don't know we're talking about the omega logo when I mentioned Darkseid and that it might not be something new, why can't you just accept that it's a new concept art that hasn't been posted yet and move on.

I mean Im not trying to get into this exhaustive confrontations with you because you'll tire your everyone to death and the thread becomes unreadable (I honestly believe this is why many try not to disagree with you or even bother to post a reply that do not agree with your view) but you don't have to be a f'n d*ck all the time. What is this, you're trying to fill the void that sunshine filled?

*queue meandering reply from you because you ain't never gon' let anything go and you always got to have the last word and got to be 100% correct about damn everything*

Actually the parademons weren't confirmed, it's all speculation until the move comes out and the concept art is new, which might prove that Darkseid will be introduced and those are indeed parademons.

I mean what is the problem? I post a new pic and you're out here trying to make people stupid for it or something? You ain't got to undermine peoples intelligence like we don't know we're talking about the omega logo when I mentioned Darkseid and that it might not be something new, why can't you just accept that it's a new concept art that hasn't been posted yet and move on.

I mean Im not trying to get into this exhaustive confrontations with you because you'll tire your everyone to death and the thread becomes unreadable (I honestly believe this is why many try not to disagree with you or even bother to post a reply that do not agree with your view) but you don't have to be a f'n d*ck all the time. What is this, you're trying to fill the void that sunshine filled?

*queue meandering reply from you because you ain't never gon' let anything go and you always got to have the last word and got to be 100% correct about damn everything*
Stop being so sensitive.

If my posts make you feel like this just ignore them? :lol:

There's nothing for me to let go cuz you're the one that's feels a certain way about my post. I mean coming from a dude that's been in these threads for a while now you seemed to get ruffled easily.

Last edited:
No ones being sensitive, you been doing it for years and trust me, plenty of sh*t you say have been ignored.

I am the one feeling a certain way about your post? :lol: To be more accurate it's about how you reply, it has this high-horse attitude and almost always trying to make people feel below you.

But you know I am not going to get drawn to your world of reasoning where you only see your side, ain't no one got time or energy for that.

So yeah good luck to whoever you get drawn to your convoluted world.

No ones being sensitive, you been doing it for years and trust me, plenty of sh*t you say have been ignored.

I am the one feeling a certain way about your post?
laugh.gif
To be more accurate it's about how you reply, it has this high-horse attitude and almost always trying to make people feel below you.

But you know I am not going to get drawn to your world of reasoning where you only see your side, ain't no one got time or energy for that.

So yeah good luck to whoever you get drawn to your convoluted world.

There's been a lot of speculation about those desert set scenes we've seen in the trailers and TV spots for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but the latest issue of Empire Magazine has now confirmed that it is indeed a dream sequence and not a flashforward to the Justice League movie of anything like that. Why exactly Bruce Wayne is having nightmares about Darkseid and his Parademons is hard to say (there's no mention of them in the magazine, but the villain's logo has obviously been spotted in a new still, while those winged creatures showed up in the latest trailer).

The magazine goes on to confirm that it takes place in the fictional nation of Kandahar, with "Batman...shouldering a machine gun, walks unbowed through the blizzard to greet an armoured juggernaut pulling up in a desert compound that's walled with rusty containers."

As for the voice:

More interesting Batman related reveals to come from the magazine include executive producer Deborah Snyder confirming that, "Batman's voice is digitally altered by the cowl."

And what I found interesting while browsing around target and got to check out the BatArmours helmet is that when you press to activate the voice, one of the things it says is "voice changer activated" so there is a chance they might actually address it in the movie? Was just an interesting note.

So keep doing it.

Complaining about it aint gonna change a thing.

:lol: @ Drawing ppl in. I aint gotta do any of that given how frustrated you seem right now. Get over it.
To be more accurate it's about how you reply, it has this high-horse attitude and almost always trying to make people feel below you.
Sorry you feel that way but again I can't do anything about that. Change how you read my posts or something or like I said before ignore them.

**** aint hard.

My man RFX has HAD IT :rofl: :rofl:

I know that was building up inside :lol:
:lol:

Last edited:

Last reply to this but ain't no one really frustrated or mad here and it is dumb to say to read your post differently when you present a certain way all the time. How about you change how you reply from your high horse? Acting like I am the only one who responds to your replies like this.

But hey, you aren't going to listen aren't yah? And just keep telling people to ignore you? I guess that gives people a pass to be a**holes :rolleyes

Again ain't no one mad here (just because people cuss don't mean they are automatically mad) but sometimes someones just got to say it without fear of being bludgeoned with a wall of text. :rofl:

Alright, now have your last word and let's get this over with so we can go back to complaining about Joker not wearing any shoes and skinny Gadot and Bats being beta in the tv spots.

I haven't really been watching Supergirl but they seem to have access to a lot of good content, are they being handled well?

Looks like the white Martians are going to be in the show.

View media item 1883851

You don't gotta keep replying :lol: I see this for what it is. You the one drawing this out complaining about it.

It's you that assume I talk like I'm on a high horse. I can't help you with that. I mean once I did suggest to read my posts in Morgan Freeman's voice to somebody in the past so they can see I'm not mad, maybe that'll help with your high horse problem.

I'm not going to change how I post.

View media item 1883862
Same goes for anybody else that feels that way :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm surprised it took this long for DC/writers to introduce a "digitally altered" solution to the glaring issue that is batman's voice.

To me, it always seemed like the most logical thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom