DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Yea. Crazy to me that some people don't notice a movie is coming out till like a month or two before it release. And we're over here speculating who is gonna play who and what characters are coming to live action 2-4 years before the movies release :rofl:

Yea. Crazy to me that some people don't notice a movie is coming out till like a month or two before it release.

Sometimes, not even.

I was telling my friend that I was wondering whether to go to the knick game at msg or watch the BvS release and his response was, 'what's BvS?'

Then when I said, 'Batman vs Superman' he said 'It's coming out already?' :lol:

Yall messing with the wrong women :x liking CBMs is a prequesite for me

Saw Deadpool with a girl, saw the 2nd of my 3 SW viewings with a girl, Antman, etc

But I'd rather watch em with a dude tho. Last CBM I saw alone was DoFP (classic ;))

Last edited:
Can't really choose between the two.

I like Popeyes chicken and fries a bit more than KFC but KFC seems to be cheaper and have the superior biscuits and extra crispy chicken. better honey bbq wings and tenders as well.

Ok, now things look suspicious when people are tweeting that Jeese Eisenberg's performance was great :lol:

He was easily the most cringe worthy part of the trailers

I just don't believe

Think I said this in the fox thread..

But went with my sister to watch deadpool..

Had a 2 hour convo with her afterwards explaining who owned what of all the marvel movies and why certain characters would only be used with certain other ones (why stuff was sold off and all that jazz).. Then explained what was going on with the DC universe or what was trying to be done

Got zero problem going by myself and often times usually do.. If my girl shows interest I go with her.. Or it's my dad if he really wants to see something.. Randomly my sis now that she's home

Last edited:
Ok, now things look suspicious when people are tweeting that Jeese Eisenberg's performance was great :lol:

He was easily the most cringe worthy part of the trailers

I just don't believe

Him having a great performance is about as realistic as Fitz smashing Simmons.

Also hate being in a packed theater..

I have it planned out where even on opening day at most it's like 15-20 other people in the room on opening day..

If I can't make it earlier in the day, I just wait til middle of the week

Going "YOOOOO" with your mans during a hot scene >>>>>>

I can tell yall ain't from the hood :smh:

It's just something about going to the movies with ya peoples that makes it great. Although I have no problem going alone

X2, Spider-Man 1 and 2, Return of the King, hell Prisoner of Azkaban had the hood jumping :lol:

Last edited:
I just rather have somebody to talk to before and after the movie.

Wonderful part about the Internet..

Most of my boys ain't deep in this comic book movie game.. If I tell these dudes about the dark knight returns, they would assume I'm talking about TDK and/or TDKR

I think only time I talked about the movies with a couple of them was regarding licensing rights, cause a couple are lawyers too

Going "YOOOOO" with your mans during a hot scene >>>>>>

I can tell yall ain't from the hood :smh:

Only time I care about seeing something with other folks.. We playing a sport or going partying

I watched rocky IV for about 3 different sports on road trips for games or meets in high school..

Or watching something forgettable like project x or the hangover while having drinks before a night out

Or there are some historical deeper movies I like seeing with my dad

Last edited:
Yeah going to the movies with my pops beats all

He's what some NTers would describe as a Marvel Fanboy

He's got plastic wrapped Marvel classics from the 80s, everything from Spidey to New Mutants

I owe my CBM passion to that man...in 2002 at the end of SM1 when he told us that Harry becomes the next Goblin :wow:

Good times :frown:

Last edited:
Imma head to theater in like 30-40 minutes. I'm hype.

Anyone going to the Fan Screenings tonight know if its gonna be in 3D?

Also anyone in the Valley watching at AMC Promenade tonight?

How do y'all get into those fan screening shows?

I actually enjoy a movie when there is a crowd. You can feel the energy from all the other nerds. Like when the Falcon showed up and the crowd went crazy and even the Cap and ironman shield beam.

What shirts are y'all wearing. I'm a huge Bats fan, but I feel that it's going to be flooded with the them. So I was thinking Supes

Last edited:
^ Theaters that have IMAX screens held a trailer event last year. While most said "nah, thats stupid", those that went get to see the flick early and for free 8)

Back
Top Bottom