DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I don't watch the Flash show but I enjoyed Ezra's brief appearance on BvS, long hair, struggle beard and all. His armor was cool too.

So I'm looking forward to his movie. A movie about Flash would be :wow: with a Hollywood budget and effects. So many great comic storylines and concepts to be incorporated.

Like how New 52 Barry discovered he was near-clairvoyant if he focused and amped his brain with Speed Force juice...that scene was fire :smokin

Last edited:
I had to look it up, but I didn't realize MOS only made 668 mill..

DC needs batman, superman, WW and anything with multiple of them to deliver for the sake of the rest of their characters

I had no clue MOS made less than GOTG and WS.. It is no doubt that superman is a bigger property than either of those, but DC/WB is screwing up

Well don't fear..looks like Bvs is on their way to a billion..

I'm talking about the potential for success of anyone not named batman, superman or Wonder Woman

Anything Star Wars is going make bank.. Antman made over 500 mill..

DC gotta think bigger picture.. How are they going sell the other properties

I realized that minus the bad press surrounding the film, amongst other gripes, this is still a film with Batman in it. It was always gonna cash out. Though I didn't expecting this hitting $500million in five days. Its looking like it will be making somewhere around the $60m range domestically in week 2. Overseas/International BO was definitely good to this film.

But James Wan, director of the forthcoming Aquaman, starring Jason Momoa, wants you to know that he's hoping to bring some fun to the table reef. At WonderCon in Los Angeles last weekend, Wan stressed to IGN that he's the kind of guy who prioritizes making "very fun" movies above all else, and even though he's working with a character who is the butt of a lot of jokes and vitriol, he wants to have a lot of fun with it. Which is great—you need a good sense of humor when making a movie that was the center of a long-running Entourage plotline.

http://www.gq.com/story/aquaman-batman-v-superman
A week after Synder spoke about how "strict" he was being with the tone of this universe :lol:

Originally Posted by Dreamer23  

But James Wan, director of the forthcoming Aquaman, starring Jason Momoa, wants you to know that he's hoping to bring some fun to the table reef. At WonderCon in Los Angeles last weekend, Wan stressed to IGN that he's the kind of guy who prioritizes making "very fun" movies above all else, and even though he's working with a character who is the butt of a lot of jokes and vitriol, he wants to have a lot of fun with it. Which is great—you need a good sense of humor when making a movie that was the center of a long-running Entourage plotline.
http://www.gq.com/story/aquaman-batman-v-superman

A week after Synder spoke about how "strict" he was being with the tone of this universe
laugh.gif
You gotta believe WB is relieved by the financial success BvS is having right now. But like i've been saying, they gotta realize they missed out on a $200M opening weekend...I'm sure they're having discussions about what they need to change

And I know about the TDKR comic/opening sequence I don't have an issue with him depicting it as it was in the comic i was just slightly uncomfortable with the super slo-mo and stylizied way it was shot.

I've come to terms that this just how Snyder does ****. Like he uses the same type of slo-mo for the montage of Superman saving people. The visual language is... peculiar because it subconsciously tells you that these moments are both the same.

It's a nitpicky film schooly complaint so I understand if I'm alone :lol:

The Snyder/Flash comment

"I just don't think [Gustin] was a good fit," Snyder said. “I’m very strict with this universe and I just don’t see a version where...that (tone is) not our world.”

He walks it backs later by talking about the Multiverse they've committed too but those initial comments are still telling

The Snyder/Flash comment

"I just don't think [Gustin] was a good fit," Snyder said. “I’m very strict with this universe and I just don’t see a version where...that (tone is) not our world.”

He walks it backs later by talking about the Multiverse they've committed too but those initial comments are still telling

Somebody assassinate that man already

Not cereal.. Cereal.. Not cereal

I'm confused

The Snyder/Flash comment

That's exactly the kind of lighthearted tone this verse could use too.

The more I read that BvS spoiler FAQ the more I'm beginning to think Snyder just purposely trolled DC fans :lol:

Khal Drogo not gonna let people laugh at him.
Khal Drogo went out like a *****.

Death by mosquito bite.

Watch your mouth. It was that useless wife of his who wanted that witch to heal him. Infections are no joke.
Useless? She the one striving and flourishing while he's dead.

Khal's reign was short lived.

Last edited:
She's the worst. Everyone wants her to get washed now. Dothraki, harpies, book readers, show watchers.

I'm glad Gustin is not in the movies, would just be weird and lack context.

I like this Miller fella. Just make him funny (although traditionally, Barry Allen was never a "funny" character)

Last edited:
Miller is cool and is a great actor. Plus he bulked tf up :lol:

I'm sure he's gonna be great. Can someone repost the interview with him talking about Flash where he's probably high on Coke

[Video]

Lmfaoooo son is mad charismatic and is so excited about the character....I am absolutely on board with JL if Snyder is smart enough to make him the focus.

Even his little cameos in BvS were packed with a sort of magnetism that made you want to see more of him :smokin[/Video]

Back
Top Bottom