DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

2D3950FB-6020-4498-BC01-679D0D795128.jpeg
28F0756A-EFCF-4397-8940-A419C16148A9.jpeg
129CE3F4-1DF2-414E-B316-2B6DB980A61E.jpeg
:lol:

Some blogger made up that 'DCEU' thing years ago and a lot of people ran with it...
Was it just a blogger?

Thought the story some exec or producer called it that and it caught on with a select group but a whole bunch of other dudes a part of it refused to call it that.

Not thatit matters much anymore if they actually have an official name now.

Teri Hatcher is getting long in the tooth. Man it’s been like 20+ years since Lois and Clark. Then again she was looking a little wise in Desperate Housewives too.

Pink toes on my pink toes :lol: :nthat: all 3 looking good

I guess it's consistent with the Harry Potter world being called Wizarding World

tumblr_pc8eypSSdu1uvcgjlo1_500.gif

tumblr_pc8eypSSdu1uvcgjlo2_500.gif

tumblr_pc8fbkIBVf1qdhps7o4_r3_500.gif

This Yahya-Abdul Mateen looks like Kevin Hart in that unmasking. Gonna tell Aquaman to say it with his chest :lol:

I'm not familiar with DC comics or characters, but Black Manta looks goofy as **** to me :lol: . Maybe it's the cgi

SHAZAM! Sets BLADE RUNNER 2049's Benjamin Wallfisch To Score The Superhero Film

To help solidify the movie's atmosphere Warner Bros. has recruited composer Benjamin Wallfisch to write music for the film.

This will be the composer's third time collaborating with director David F. Sandberg. This follows their work on Sandberg's last two horror films, Annabelle: Creation and Lights Out.

Wallfisch has found much success over the past few years, gaining critical acclaim for his work on Itand Blade Runner 2049. His latest work, which could be heard on The Darkest Minds, will hit theaters in August.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom