DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

marvel-vs-dc-world.jpg
marvel-vs-dc-supervillain.jpg
marvel-vs-dc-superhero.jpg
marvel-vs-dc-state-map.jpg

:pimp: 🔥

kaluuya would have to hit the gym for about 2 years before production

michael b jordan is good to go

I dunno how you make that interesting unless he's an anti-hero.

Basically turn him into a powerless president because of racism and white supremacy etc. the type **** they say happened to Obama as far as not being able to really help black people bc of checks and balances and whatnot. And he has to become Superman to truly help people.

Throw in Aliens have invaded the government or some **** :lol:

I know Lex supposed to be a diff universe but a Lex / Calvin election would be a cool plot too.

Actually may rejuvenate the Superman franchise at the cost of never getting an Icon film :smh:

Wow.

MBJ was one thing but if they go with a dark skin Superman I can already feel the outrage from racists.

Superman and he’s potus?

kinda weird
Well when he is of age but there's plenty of story before that.

FYI, the Calvin Ellis version of Superman was inspired by Barack Obama.

Actually may rejuvenate the Superman franchise at the cost of never getting an Icon film :smh:
Milestone needs to leave DC.

If they go to Universal or Viacom/CBS they will make Milestone superhero movies tomorrow.

Basically turn him into a powerless president because of racism and white supremacy etc. the type **** they say happened to Obama as far as not being able to really help black people bc of checks and balances and whatnot. And he has to become Superman to truly help people.

Throw in Aliens have invaded the government or some **** :lol:

I know Lex supposed to be a diff universe but a Lex / Calvin election would be a cool plot too.

Man that would irritate the **** outta me if he has real power, and real power power and they still trying that ****. I would laser beam everyone.

Back
Top Bottom